Sold out(September 15, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on September 01, 2021. See new deal
$112 & up – Go Glamping on Cape Cod
Escape to Cape Cod over whale-watching season and stay just steps from the shore.
Why We Love This Deal
The upscale glamping brand, AutoCamp, has just opened its first outpost on Cape Cod this year and is offering Travelzoo members specially negotiated low rates through the end of its inaugural year.
- Sleep under the stars in a 200-square-foot Luxury Tent or in a Classic Airstream Suite
- $112-$157 per night ... most weekdays through December
- Weekends and upgraded Premium Airstream Suites with more space and better views are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival and are subject to a fee of one night's room and tax
- Price based on up to three adults sharing a room; Airstream Suites can accommodate a maximum of three adults and one child (for an added fee)
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges an amenity fee of $25 plus tax per night; the fee covers daily breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi, pool access, weekly scheduled activities and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
If you're looking to escape to the outdoors without sacrificing any modern conveniences, this is the way to do it: Situated on a woodsy site outside of Falmouth, AutoCamp's Luxury Tents and Airstream Suites come equipped with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, French-press coffee, heaters and electric blankets for cool nights, super-fast Wi-Fi and, of course, firepits for roasting marshmallows or preparing dinner (you can purchase ready-to-grill BBQ kits from the on-site General Store). The tents don't feature private bathrooms, though (you'll want to upgrade to a suite for that), but the shared facilities here are top notch with marble-tiled showers and eucalyptus bath products.
The campsite itself sits alongside the Shining Sea Bikeway, which meanders through scenic marshland and cranberry bogs to Woods Hole, where you can take the ferry to Martha's Vineyard (hint: bike rentals are complimentary). There's also an enormous communal space, dubbed "The Clubhouse," where you'll find lawn games, and weekly scheduled activities like yoga classes, live music, beverage tastings and even a campfire speaker series.
Book by Sept. 17.
$112 & up
How to Book
Continue to AutoCamp Cape Cod
- Use the calendar on the next page to select your desired dates.
- Click "Update Dates of Stay" to proceed to room selection.
- Click "Book" next to your desired room type to proceed to checkout.