$99 & up – French Quarter Marriott w/Parking & Pillow Menu
Wake up in the French Quarter as soon as next week (or as late as next summer) with this deal.
Why We Love This Deal
Staying at this 4-star Marriott puts you on the southern edge of the French Quarter, steps from the streetcars on Canal, Jackson Square and, of course, Rue Bourbon. With this deal, you can nab one of the Marriott's upmarket guest rooms (pillow menu, anyone?), plus perks like complimentary valet parking.
- Stay in a Standard Room with one king or two double beds, Sundays-Thursdays
- $99 per night ... April 13-20; June 15-22; July 11 - Aug. 31
- $119 per night ... Nov. 17-30; Dec. 1-23, 28-30; Jan. 1-31
- $139 per night ... Dec. 24-27
- $149 per night ... May 25 - June 1
- $199 per night ... Feb. 1 - March 31
- Weekends and upgraded rooms, including suites, are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $49 per night)
- $10 food-and-beverage credit (once per stay)
- Early check-in (based on availability)
- Late checkout at 2 p.m. (this comes in handy after a night out on Rue Bourbon, two blocks away)
- Not available on: Nov. 26-27; Dec. 2-3, 31; Jan. 1, 7-8; Feb. 1-2, 15-16, 23-28; March 10-11, 20-22; April 1-12, 21-30; May 1-24; June 2-14; 23-30; July 1-10; Aug. 5-6
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is complimentary for Marriott Bonvoy members only (hint: it's free to sign up)
- Note: Due to state and local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The New Orleans Marriott stands out against the city's older lodgings thanks to its upscale, modern décor and amenities like the outdoor rooftop pool (a rarity among hotels inside the Quarter). You'll also find multiple on-site dining options, including a sleek wine bar, Fahrenheit 55, and the newly opened Canal Street Burger Bar. Guest rooms come decked out with pillowtop mattresses, marble counters in the bathrooms and enormous floor-to-ceiling windows with city views. Top-floor rooms are worth the added expense, too, for the commanding vantages of the French Quarter and Mississippi River.
Book by Dec. 8.
$99 & up
How to Book
Continue to New Orleans Marriott -- Fully Refundable