$99 – Savannah’s No. 1 Resort, incl. Weekends, Save 65%
This "secluded" resort is a "great pick" thanks to its golf course and high-end spa (Oyster.com).
With this exclusive deal, stays most dates through March are just $99 per night. That’s up to 65% off regular prices, plus Travelzoo members receive a free round of golf per person ($99-$159 value).
- $99 per night ... Nov. 20-Dec. 25; Jan. 1 - Feb. 29; Sunday-Thursday stays in March
- $119 per night ... Dec. 26-31; Friday-Saturday stays in March
- Stay in a Golf View Double or King room
- Upgrades to River View rooms are +$40
- Includes a complimentary round of golf per guest (reg. $99-$159 per person; a $15 cart fee per person is required)
What You Need to Know:
- Not available on: Dec. 4-7, 16-18; Jan. 24, 27-29; Feb. 4, 10, 14-15, 20-22; March 11, 17
- Price based on two guests sharing a room
- Children age 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
This scenic waterfront Westin boasts "more resort amenities than any other property in the area" (Fodor's), including a championship golf course, a luxe spa, an inviting outdoor pool and, our personal favorite, s’mores by the fire. No wonder U.S. News & World Report ranks it the No. 1 resort in Savannah.
Perfect for a pre-holiday getaway, winter and holiday activities abound here — from a gingerbread village display to boat parade of lights to jazz brunches with Santa and various events for ringing in the new year.
Book by Nov. 22.