$99-$119 – Hilton Head 4-Star Beach Resort
Hilton Head was recently named the No. 1 Island in the Continental U.S. by Travel + Leisure.
Members save up to 40% on stays through March at this oceanfront resort that was just named one of the Top Resorts in the South by Conde Nast Traveler readers.
- $99 per night ... daily in December-January (including New Year's Eve)
- $109-$119 per night ... daily in November and February-March (including Valentine's Day weekend)
- Stay in a Traditional Island View 1 King or 2 Queen room
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $28), which covers parking; Wi-Fi; fitness center access; and shuttle to resort golf, tennis, marina and local shopping
- Grand Deluxe Ocean View rooms are just +$10 per night
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Jan. 17-18; March 11-14
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 5 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- Note: Despite the banner on the booking page, the resort fee will be waived upon checkout from the hotel
The AAA 4-Diamond Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa is loaded with amenities such as three pools, four restaurants, a posh spa, a kids club and a 24-hour fitness center. Even in fall and winter, Hilton Head's mild weather is ideal for enjoying the top-rated golf courses surrounding the resort or going on a bike ride. Guests also have access to the Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club, which has tennis facilities and three golf courses.
Book by Nov. 20.
How to Book
Continue to The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
Note: The resort fee will be waived upon checkout from the hotel.