$89 & up – Historic District Courtyard Marriott in Savannah
This hotel is less than 20 minutes on foot from top museums, parks and landmarks.
- Travel daily through May 2021
- Save 15% on regular rates
- Travelzoo's discounted rate starts at $89 per night for a room with a king bed
- Reduced parking fee of $10 (reg. $32)
- Daily grab & go breakfast and Wi-Fi are free for all guests
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Nov. 5, 7, 12-13
- Reservations must be changed or cancelled at least 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid penalty
- This hotel is not pet friendly; service animals only
Staying at the Courtyard Savannah Downtown puts guests within walking distance of the historic town’s top attractions. The Savannah History Museum is a five-minute walk from the hotel, and City Market can be reached in 10 minutes, while both River Street and Forsyth Park are within a scenic 20-minute stroll.
Rooms have large windows overlooking the city or courtyard and pool with the option of one king bed and a sofa bed or two queen beds. Some rooms have balconies, and visitors can book suites with whirlpools and separate living rooms. All accommodations include free Wi-Fi, complimentary coffee and tea service, desks with ergonomic chairs and flat-screen televisions.
Book by Nov. 30.