Sold out(November 30, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on November 10, 2021. See new deal
$89-$109 – New Orleans 4-Star Hotel incl. Valet
This is where you want to be to experience New Orleans at its finest.
Why We Love This Deal
As winter descends in the north, the party heats up in New Orleans with a series of holiday festivities, all culminating on Fat Tuesday (scheduled on March 1 this year). No surprise, Big Easy hotel prices skyrocket in winter and spring, but with this deal, you can stay across the street from the French Quarter from just $89 per night. And yes, these prices include Mardi Gras.
- Stay in a Standard Room with one king or two double beds, Sundays-Thursdays
- $89 per night ... April 13-20; June 15-23; July 17 - Aug. 31
- $109 per night ... Nov. 10 - Jan. 31
- $139 per night ... May 26-31
- $189 per night ... Feb. 1 - March 31
- Weekends and upgraded rooms, including suites, are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $49 per night)
- $10 food-and-beverage credit (once per stay)
- Early check-in (based on availability)
- Late checkout at 2 p.m. (this comes in handy after a night out in the Quarter)
- Not available on: Nov. 26-27; Dec. 2-3, 31; Jan. 1, 7-8; Feb. 25-28; March 10-11, 20-22; April 1-12, 21-30; May 1-25; June 1-15, 24-30; July 1-16; Aug. 5-6
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests per room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is complimentary for Marriott Bonvoy members only (hint: it's free to sign up)
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- Note: Due to state and local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
From its location at the intersection of Canal and Decatur Streets, the Sheraton is just a 10-minute walk to Jackson Square and Café du Monde (home to the city's legendary beignets), while Rue Bourbon is only two blocks away. There are also five street car stops within a block of the hotel, offering access to other popular attractions like Mid-City, City Park, Audubon Zoo and the Garden District. On site, you'll find modern amenities like an 8th-floor fitness center, and soaring two-story glass atrium in the lobby, home to a full-service Starbucks as well as the hotel's popular Pelican Bar.
Book by Dec. 1.
How to Book
Continue to Sheraton New Orleans Hotel