$85 & up – New Orleans 4-Star Sheraton through 2021
To stay this close to the French Quarter, you could easily pay as much as $300 per night.
Between its prime address across the street from the French Quarter and upscale amenities like a swanky cocktail bar and floor-to-ceiling windows in the rooms, the AAA 4-Diamond Sheraton Hotel ticks all our boxes for an unbeatable NOLA getaway — especially with over $100 in nightly savings through December, plus Travelzoo-exclusive perks like valet parking.
- Stay in a Standard King or Double Room; upgraded rooms on higher floors and suites are also discounted
- Check in most dates from May 5 - Sept. 2:
- $85-$89 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $99-$109 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Check in most dates from Sept. 6 - Dec. 30:
- $99-$129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $179 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle (reg. $46)
- $10 food-and-beverage credit (once per stay)
- Early check-in and late 2 p.m. checkout (based on availability)
- Select holiday dates are available for $149 per night: May 28-30; July 2-4; Sept. 3-5; Nov. 25-27
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation policy: For stays through May 31, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in; for stays thereafter, cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to check-in
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is $12.95 plus tax per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Sitting across Canal Street from centuries-old manses and lodgings within the French Quarter, the Sheraton Hotel is undeniably a standout: Stepping into the lobby, guests are greeted by a soaring, two-story glass atrium — where you'll find the hotel's popular Pelican Bar, as well as a full-service Starbucks. There are loads of modern amenities, too, like an enormous and genuinely well-equipped fitness center on the 8th floor.
Rooms here feel spacious and bright — especially compared to NOLA's more historic hotels — and are appointed with king or double beds, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and light-up vanities in the bathrooms. They also feature floor-to-ceiling windows; high-floor rooms are worth the added expense, too, for the commanding views of the city.
From its location at the intersection of Canal and Decatur Street, the Sheraton puts guests within arms' reach of nearly all the Big Easy's top sites: For instance, it's just a 10-minute walk to Jackson Square and Café du Monde (home to the city's legendary beignets), while Rue Bourbon is only two blocks away along Canal. There are also five street car stops within a block of the hotel, offering access to other popular attractions like Mid-City, City Park, Audubon Zoo and the Garden District.
Book by May 18.
$85 & up
How to Book
Continue to Sheraton New Orleans Hotel -- Fully Refundable