$69 – Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel w/Newly Renovated Rooms
Plan a summer beach vacation for a family of four for under $100 a night.
For only $69 per night -- saving 40% on regular rates -- be among the first to stay in newly renovated rooms at the oceanfront Caravelle Resort with a block-long poolscape, three restaurants, a spa and a kids club.
- $69 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through June 6 and Aug. 19-29
- $119-$159 per night ... Sunday-Wednesday, June 11 - Aug. 15
- +$40-$50 per night on Friday-Saturday
- Stay in an Ocean View Efficiency room with one king bed or two doubles, kitchenette and private balcony
- Upgrade to an Oceanfront Efficiency or Ocean View Suite for +$10-$30 per night
What you need to know:
- Not available on: May 25-27; June 7-10, 28-30; July 1-7; Aug. 2-4, 16-18, 23-25
- Price based on up to up to two adults and two children 16 and younger
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; you can add The Caravelle’s Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) plan to your reservation for $30 plus tax to have the flexibility to cancel by 3 p.m. on check-in day
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a $12 resort fee and $7-$12 booking fee (depending on the date); the fee covers access to fitness center, daily newspaper, local and long-distance calls, copies, faxes, in-room safe and in-room coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly
Book by May 30.