$65 & up – Family-friendly stay incl. kids' waterpark & bowling
All reservations at Captain's Quarters include one free game at their 20-lane AMF bowling alley.
Why We Love This Deal
Captain's Quarters Resort is a short walk from Family Kingdom Amusement Park, but if you don't want to leave the hotel, it also has its own 2,000-square-foot state-of-the-art entertainment center where you can go bowling or play arcade games. The littlest guests might enjoy the Shipwreck Lagoon Kids' Waterpark over by the pool deck. This offer saves up to $34 on the regular rates.
- Stay in a Partial Ocean View room
- $65 per night ... Sundays-Wednesdays through April 1
- $69 per night ... Sundays-Wednesdays from April 16-May 24
- Thursdays-Saturdays are an extra $20-$50 per night, depending on the travel period
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel or change your booking up until 14 days prior to arrival
- Not available on: March 16-18; April 28-29; May 18-20
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking fee is $12 per night
- There are additional taxes as well as a booking fee, resort fee, destination fee and an additional adult fee for more than two adults in the room
- Not pet-friendly
- Shoe rental is not included in the free bowling game
Partial Ocean View Rooms have a private balcony, two queen beds, a mini fridge and a microwave.
Book by April 30.
$65 & up
How to Book
Continue to Captain's Quarters Resort
Book this deal by phone
Call Captain's Quarters Resort at 800-743-8575.
Mention promo code Travelzoo.