$339 & up – Coastal Georgia 5-Star Resorts w/$150 Credit
These award-winning seaside resorts embody Southern luxury at its finest.
Indulge at one of Georgia’s 5-star coastal retreats with a stay at the (rarely discounted) Sea Island Resort. Save 25% this summer with this exclusive deal that includes a choice of two properties, as well as a generous resort credit.
- Choose from The Lodge or The Cloister, both known for their secluded locations and elegant architecture
- 25% off: Stay June-August for 3 nights or longer
- $150 resort credit per stay to use on dining and activities
- The Lodge: Rates start at $339 per night Sunday-Wednesday; and $379 per night Thursday-Saturday
- The Cloister: Rates start at $412 per night Sunday-Wednesday; and $449 per night Thursday-Saturday
- Stays at the Lodge include butler service
What you need to know:
- Both properties not available on: July 1-7, 25-27; Aug. 30-31
- The Lodge not available on: July 15-16
- The Cloister not available on: June 6, 13, 24
- 3-night minimum stay required
- This offer is valid for rooms and suites in The Cloister Main Building & Wings or The Lodge
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, each hotel charges a resort fee of $38 per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi; shared transportation between The Cloister and The Lodge; in-room Nespresso beverages; complimentary use of BMW cars; beach chairs, towels and umbrellas; morning pastries, afternoon tea and coffee service at The Cloister; morning coffee and tea, and milk and cookies at evening turn down at The Lodge; and in-room bottled water and ice delivery
- Valet parking is $25 per night at both properties; self-parking is available for $20 per night at The Lodge
- Pet-friendly for dogs under 35 pounds; additional fees apply
- Private home and condo rentals are also available at a special 20% discount
The Lodge and The Cloister offer a variety of on-site activities including kayaking, sunset cruises and horseback riding, along with options for sports lovers including PGA golf courses and tennis. There are six pools, two of which are adults-only, as well as 5 miles of private beach and scheduled kids activities. Georgia’s only Forbes Travel Guide 5-star restaurant and 5-star spa are also located on site. Rooms are spacious and offer marble bathrooms with deep-soaking tubs and rainfall showers, along with patios or balconies. Free transportation between both properties (located a 7-minute drive apart) is also available.
Travelzoo Tip: If you're having trouble deciding between the two properties, The Cloister often sees more families, while The Lodge is smaller with a quieter, romantic ambiance that may better suit couples. The private beach and beach club, spa and tennis are located at The Cloister, while The Lodge is surrounded by the championship golf courses and Golf Performance Center.
Both Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star properties are highly ranked on Travel & Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler and AAA travel awards lists.
Book by June 19.
$339 & up
How to Book
Continue to The Cloister & The Lodge at Sea Island
The properties are located an hour away from Jacksonville International Airport, an hour-and-a-half from Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, and around 5 hours from Atlanta International Airport.