$149 – Opulent Savannah Boutique Hotel w/Dining Credit
At the edge of 30-acre Forsyth Park, the property offers chic, artsy vibes within antique walls.
With picturesque historic homes and oak trees draped in Spanish moss, Savannah's streets epitomize Southern charm. Now Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on current rates with a deal that includes a $50 dining credit.
What's included & when
- Travel May 29 - Sept. 28
- $149 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $249 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- $50 dining credit (per stay) at on-site restaurant 700 Drayton
- Stay in a Guest Room with one king or two queen beds
- Room price based on up to four guests
- This deal is not available on: June 1-3, 8-10, 23-24, 30; July 1-3; Sept. 2-3
Mansion on Forsyth Park has graced the AAA 4-Diamond list of hotels since 2006. Frommer's praises it as the "most opulent and spectacular boutique hotel in Savannah." Located in the historic district, the hotel occupies an 1888 Victorian mansion with more than 400 pieces of art, a restaurant, two lounges, a cooking school, a pool and a spa. Savannah was named the No. 3 Friendliest City in the U.S. in 2016 by Conde Nast Traveler.
Book by May 26.
When You Can Go
Weekdays May 29 - Sept. 28; +$100 on weekends
40% on current rates
How to Book
Book online at Mansion on Forsyth Park