$144 & up – Chic Savannah Hotel thru Winter inc. Breakfast
Located on Ellis Square, near City Market's entertainment, dining, art and retail downtown.
The only southeastern outpost of the Andaz group, the Savannah location doesn’t disappoint. Book a night here and get breakfast for two plus 20% off the regular rate.
- Travel through Feb. 28
- Stay in a Standard Room with King or Two Queen Beds
- Breakfast for two people in 22 Square Restaurant
- Rates starting at $144 per night
What you need to know:
- These rates are refundable within 24 hours of arrival date; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Not available Feb. 12-14
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- There is an additional 13% tax and $6 in taxes and fees per booking
- Valet parking is $37 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
Guests who want to take in the city’s charm need look no further than the hotel itself, which occupies the site of the old Savannah Morning News building and was designed to pay homage to the region’s heritage. Contemporary decor outfits the restaurant, a farm-to-table eatery with modern Southern fare, while wicker furniture dots the second-floor terrace pool deck and fire pit area. Artwork produced by local artists is featured as well.
Those who want to explore Savannah will be able to from this prime location, which overlooks Ellis Square, a great outdoor square to relax and take in the warm Southern sun. City Market is steps away too. During the day, guests can walk two blocks to River Street, located along the Savannah River and home to century-old buildings and cotton warehouses that have been converted into antique shops, boutiques, galleries, nightspots, brew pubs and restaurants. At night, River Street gives tourists a unique view of ships entering one of the busiest ports in America.
Book by Jan. 31.