$125 – Summer in Savannah: 60% Off at Hyatt
This hotel's central downtown location provides postcard-perfect views of Savannah.
Conde Nast Traveler readers recently voted Savannah as the No. 3 best small city to visit in the U.S., one that is home to charming cobblestone streets, antebellum mansions and oak trees drooping with Spanish moss. This deal saves Travelzoo members up to 60% on summer stays at a sleek property overlooking the Savannah River.
- Travel most dates June 1 - Aug. 29; stay in an Atrium Room
- $125 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $189 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- +$10-$15 more per night for a City View or River View room
- One free appetizer with the purchase of an adult meal at Moss + Oak (valid for lunch and dinner)
What you need to know:
- Not available on: June 5-7, 14-16, 21-24; July 4-10, 16-18; Aug. 3-6, 11-13, 26-28
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$25 per guest, per night; children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Reservations are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- This hotel is not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Valet parking is $35 per night
Located on River Street across from the Historic District, Hyatt Regency Savannah is steps away from shopping, dining, museums and entertainment in downtown Savannah. The contemporary hotel features an on-site restaurant that serves authentic Southern cuisine, as well as a market, lounge, rooftop garden, heated indoor pool and fitness center. The property boasts marble floors, a towering atrium and guest rooms with elegant dark wood accents.
Book by May 29.
How to Book
Continue to Hyatt Regency Savannah
- Enter preferred travel dates.
- Select number of adults and children.
- Ensure TZOO is populated in the "Special Offer Code" section.
- Click the "Book Now" button for Travelzoo rates to appear and follow prompts to finalize booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Hyatt Regency Savannah at 1-888-591-1234.