$119 & up – Historic District Stay incl. Bottle of Wine
Stay in a room with a view of the historic city sprawled out before you.
Savannah's history is literally footsteps away from the Hampton Inn Savannah-Historic District. Within one mile, visitors will find the Owens Thomas House, American Prohibition Museum and Georgia State Railroad Museum, plus the Savannah riverfront is one block away. Save up to 33% on the regular price with this fall offer.
- Stay in a One King or Two Queen Historic View Room
- Rates starting from $119 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 30
- One bottle of wine per booking
- For an additional $10 per night, stay in a One King or Two Queen River View Room
What you need to know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel your reservation 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid fees.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is $35 per car
- Pets are not allowed
Book by Dec. 17.
$119 & up
How to Book
Continue to Hampton Inn Historic District Savannah