Sold outThis deal was published March 31, 2021 and sold out April 14, 2021. See current deals
$109-$179 – Savannah's No. 1 Hotel
This Travelzoo-member favorite hotel is also the No. 1 hotel in downtown Savannah (U.S. News).
This historic-manse-turned-boutique-hotel is loved by 100% of Travelzoo members who've visited, and it's no wonder — with lavish touches like Versace furnishings, an on-site spa, cooking school, plus a primo location overlooking Forsyth Park. With this exclusive deal, you can nab a room from $109 per night through August (a.k.a. the lowest rate we've ever seen here).
- Check in to a King Room, most dates through Sept. 3
- $109-$129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $159-$179 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgraded room types, including king rooms with soaking tubs and rooms overlooking Forsyth Park are also discounted
- Not available: April 16-17, 23; Aug. 24
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on a maximum of three guests sharing a room
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination fee of $30 per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, sparkling wine at check-in, daily coffee in the lobby, afternoon cookies, shuttle service, exercise equipment rental and more
- Valet parking is an additional $35 per night
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Directly overlooking Forsyth Park, within the heart of Savannah's Historic District, this Victorian-style mansion puts guests within arms' reach of the city's top sites. For instance, it's only a 20-minute walk to the waterfront as well as the bars and restaurants along River Street. The Telfair Museum is within a 10-minute walk; from there, it's only another five minutes up scenic Bull Street to City Hall.
As good as its location may be, you might not want to leave, though: A bevy of on-site amenities include a Nordic-style spa, multiple dining outlets, as well as a cooking school and afternoon tea. There's also a heated outdoor pool (a rarity in the Historic District), plus a rooftop terrace with views of the park. Rooms here are big, too — especially for downtown — starting at 450 square feet, they're richly appointed with "luxurious" beds (Fodor's), plus enormous marble bathrooms, many of which feature deep soaking tubs.
Book by April 14.
How to Book
Continue to Mansion on Forsyth Park -- Fully Refundable
- Enter the total number of guests and rooms, then click "Update"
- Use the calendar to select your travel dates, then click "Confirm dates of stay"
- The promotional rate will automatically apply; click "Book" next to your desired room type
- Select any enhancements or click "Skip" to proceed to checkout