The Point Orlando Resort
Why We Love It
- In the center of Orlando's "entertainment triangle," flanked by I-4, Florida's Turnpike, and the Beachline Expressway
- Easy access I-Drive attractions, outlet malls, and Disney theme parks make this hotel a good choice for families, couples and business travelers alike
- This hotel is ranked in the top 20 out of more than 300 Orlando hotels on TripAdvisor
- Guests can utilize free shuttle transportation to theme parks
"#8 of 326 Orlando hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
91% (43 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Situated less than 20 minutes from the Disney parks, The Point Orlando Resort is a home away from home. Its all-suite accommodations feature a living room, sleeping area, dining area, and kitchenette.
Within the top 20 hotels in Orlando according to unbiased TripAdvisor reviews, which repeatedly laud the friendly, helpful staff, the quality of the beds, and the great location, offering easy access to a multitude of attractions for many different kinds of travelers. Families can grab tickets at the onsite kiosk, then grab a free shuttle to the park, couples and business travelers will find themselves minutes from I-Drive by car, or via the I-Ride trolley, which stops right in front of the hotel.
Daily resort fees can be frustrating, but many reviewers don't mind after such pleasant stays, and it's worth it for additional amenities such as a recently remodelled fitness center, an outdoor heated pool, a hot tub and a poolside bar.
- “The heated outdoor pool and hot tub offer a refreshing plunge after a workout at the fitness center or an all-day theme park marathon” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
Services Complimentary shuttle service to the area theme parks.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A resort fee of $11.50 per night (total with tax is $12.94) applies and includes: transportation to the theme parks, use of fitness center, local and toll-free phone access, Wi-Fi throughout the property, parking and business center access.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.