$90 – Brand-New Montreal Hotel w/Breakfast, Reg. $129
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Relive Expo 67 and the 1976 Olympics, both landmark moments in Canadian history, at this brand-new boutique hotel. Our deal saves 30% on stays into April, and breakfast in bed is included, too.
- Through April 9
- Check in Sundays-Thursdays:
- $90 per night ... Standard King Room
- $96 per night ... King Deluxe Park View Room
- Check in Fridays-Saturdays:
- $96 per night ... Standard King Room
- $101 per night ... King Deluxe Park View Room
- All guests get daily breakfast; you can have it delivered to your room, dine in the lobby or take it in a to-go bag
What You Need to Know
- Rate based on up to two guests sharing one room; children 5 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 48 hours prior to the day of arrival
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is $31 plus tax, per night and valet parking is $38 plus tax, per night, with in and out privileges
- Not pet-friendly
Why We Love This Hotel
- Cool new hotel concept in Old Montreal featuring a vintage aesthetic with modern amenities opened in November 2019
- Every room has its own in-room exhibition showcasing the Montreal of the '60s and '70s using curated films from the National Film Board Collection and other archives
- With a nostalgic nod to the pre-social media era, the lobby offers an Etch-o-sketch, Scrabble and treats like popsicles and penny candy
This modern hotel in Old Montreal offers guests a taste of the past through its unique Montreal-themed suites, all decked out with stylish vintage finishes. With access to clips, interesting facts and documentaries from the National Film Board from in-room TVs, guests can take a tour of Montreal’s rich history from comfort of their king bed. Located close to the waterfront, the hotel is a block away from various cafes, restaurants and only a five-minute walk from the famous Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal.
The hotel offers an interactive concierge portal to guide you through a web of activities available during your stay. Relax at the chic '70s-themed Saint-Laurent Lounge and enjoy some late-night drinks or a morning coffee. Feel pampered first thing in the morning and have breakfast delivered straight to your room daily, complimentary for all guests. You can also enjoy your meal in the lounge, or have it packed for on the go. This pet-friendly hotel is always welcome to four legged guests, just remember to contact the hotel in advance as rooms may be limited.
Start off your Montreal adventures by paying a visit to the Montreal Museum of Archaeology and History, situated right across the street from the hotel. Travel back in history by visiting the popular attraction Oratoire St-Joseph, a Renaissance-style shrine built in the 1960s. We strongly recommend going to Parc du Mount Royal to get a clear view of the city skyline from up above.
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 5 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Valet service fee: C$50 plus tax per day. Both the valet service and car park include in and out privileges.
Car park fee: C$40 plus tax per day.
Both the valet service and car park include in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$90 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(12 Member Ratings)