The Langham, Boston
Why We Love It
- An architectural landmark, the elegant hotel is set within a 100-year-old building that was once the Federal Reserve Bank
- Walking distance to attractions, such as Boston Public Garden
- Several on-site dining options and traditional English afternoon tea
- Guest rooms are luxe with complimentary Wi-Fi access
“Near-flawless service” -- Oyster.com
100% (18 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In the heart of downtown Boston, the elegant structure of the former Federal Reserve Bank building is now home to the AAA 4-Diamond Langham Boston. From this prime location, venture out to attractions within a 10-minute walk away, including the Park Street Church and Boston Public Garden, where the world-famous swan boats drift along on the lake. Many restaurants and shops are also within walking distance of the hotel. To easily traverse the city, walk to Downtown Crossing Station and take the train to various destinations throughout Beantown.
Be sure and try out the on-site dining options, including The Reserve, which serves breakfast, light bites throughout the day and a traditional British afternoon tea. Share lunch plates or nosh on dinner entrees at Bond restaurant | lounge, which Zagat dubs a “sexy scene.” To fulfill a sweet tooth on weekends, sit down at the fancy Café Fleuri, where a chocolate bar features more than 100 dessert combinations.
Spend an afternoon at Chuan Body + Soul, a spa with traditional treatments, as well as signature scrubs and wraps. Access the fitness studio here 24 hours a day or take a dip in the indoor pool.
After a day filled with sightseeing and delicious meals, unwind in a guest room with luxury amenities, Italian marble bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Some rooms have oversized windows, which showcase city views.
- “Supplies all the services and amenities a tycoon or would-be tycoon could want” -- Frommer’s
- “Strikes an admirable balance between historic, old-world charm and sleek, modern appointments” – Fodor’s
- “Near-flawless service” -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib available on request free of charge for children up to the age of 4 in the Superior King, Deluxe King and Executive Rooms. Extra bed available on request for children up to 17 and adults in the Superior King, Deluxe King and Executive Rooms: $25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.