$184 – South Vancouver Island: 30% off 2-Bed Suites at New Resort
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
For 30% off, be one of the first guests to experience the shiny new SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. This secluded spot offers nature at its best, but bustling Victoria is just a 50-minute drive away if you want a bit of both.
- Accommodation for two in a spacious Two Bedroom Cottage:
- $184 per night ... Oct. 4 - Nov. 30
- $207 per night ... Sept. 3 - Oct. 3
- Includes a bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival ($34 value)
Travelzoo tip: Check out these Sooke itineraries, one for each type of traveler.
What You Need to Know
- A 2-night minimum stay required
- The resort is currently being developed and under active construction during the days, Monday through Friday, although most guests have stated that it has not affected their stay
- Price based on up to six guests sharing a suite
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly (up to two dogs under 25lbs); additional fees apply. Must mention in the special requests field upon booking if bringing a pet
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections or visit the hotel's FAQ's
Why We Love This Hotel
- A brand-new and secluded place to vacation to escape the daily grind
- Home-away-from-home, with spacious living areas and private balconies
- Suites overlook the Salish Sea, where orcas can often be spotted migrating
- Free Wi-Fi and a small fitness room ($8 per day)
SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort is a brand-new place to vacation, perched on the cliffs of Possession Point on Vancouver Island’s southern western tip. The rural location is part of the charm, but the village of Sooke and downtown Victoria are a 35- and- 50-minute drive away, respectively.
We recommend taking groceries and making use of the fully equipped kitchens in the suites (there’s a small convenience store a 15-minute drive away). Alternatively, the village of Sooke has several supermarkets and a selection of pubs and cafes.
There's loads to do in the area, including the adjacent East Sooke Regional Park, home to over 50 kilometres of hiking trails, beaches and tide pools. Sooke Potholes Provincial Park, whale watching, biking along the Galloping Goose Trail and Sooke Country Market (open every Saturday May-October) are also options.
Suites are kitted out with a spacious living area, electric fireplaces, free Wi-Fi and a private balcony with views of the Salish Sea – keep an eye out for whales that are often spotted migrating.
There's a small fitness room available for $8 per guest, per day.
- Concierge service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Note: Our drop-down menu only allows bookings for up to five guests; if you're booking for six guests, please select "5 Guests" and write in the number of guests in the Special Requests field on the booking page. Maximum occupancy is 6 guests.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Note: Our drop-down menu only allows bookings for up to five guests; if you're booking for six guests, please select "5 Guests" and write in the number of guests in the Special Requests field on the booking page. Maximum occupancy is 6 guests.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$50 plus tax per pet per stay. Maximum two dogs per room.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Must mention upon booking if bringing a pet.
Please note that guests who do not request a pet friendly suite upon booking cannot be guaranteed that one will be available upon arrival.
Maximum two dogs per room.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Stairs are required to access all suites.
The resort is currently being developed and under major active construction during the days, Monday through Friday.
$184 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.