$111 & up – Newcastle stay with meals & bottle of bubbly
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Crowne Plaza Newcastle - Stephenson Quarter is five minutes' walk from Grainger Town in the city centre, and 10 minutes from the bars and restaurants on the Quayside. Overnight stays at this 4-stay Newcastle hotel now start from $111, saving up to 35% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard or Superior Room (subject to availability; Standard Rooms have a queen-size bed, Superior Rooms have a king-size bed), with full English breakfast and late checkout until 2pm (subject to availability), for two
- A 3-course dinner from the Menu of the Day (worth £25 per person; reservations required)
- A bottle of Santa Eleni prosecco (worth £32)
- Enjoy 20% off pre-booked spa treatments
- Monday-Friday stays are £129 and Saturday stays are £145
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel has a city-centre location, five minutes' walk from Newcastle Central station
- The Gin Bar has a collection of more than 45 gins, including some that are locally produced
- Grainger Town, the city's main shopping area, which is full of elegant Neoclassical buildings, is 10 minutes' walk away
Crowne Plaza Newcastle - Stephenson Quarter is a modern 4-star hotel in a newly regenerated area of the city centre, with easy access to Newcastle's shopping, entertainment and nightlife.
The Crowne Plaza’s central location puts it in walking distance of many of the city’s landmarks, including Newcastle Cathedral, Grainger Market and St James' Park. A 15-minute walk along the River Tyne brings you to popular landmarks such as the Tyne Bridge, Sage Gateshead, the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art and the Millennium Bridge. In this area, you’ll also find the Quayside flea market, which showcases the very best in local independent traders of handcrafted goods and homemade foods every Sunday.
The hotel's Hawthorns restaurant offers an à la carte menu of brasserie-style dishes prepared with locally sourced ingredients. The Gin Bar has a collection of more than 45 gins, including some locally produced varieties, and also serves cocktails and a menu of sharing boards, small plates and more. The hotel's Mineral House Spa has a 10-metre swimming pool, a gym and a steam room. A range of facial and body treatments are available for a supplement.
Bedrooms are "calm and understated" and "generous in size", says The Daily Telegraph. Standard Rooms at the hotel have a queen-size bed, a 40-inch television, an aromatherapy kit, bathrobes and more.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding not available for older children and adults. Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, only in Superior Rooms, free of charge, for children 3 and under.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, only in Superior Rooms, free of charge, for children 3 and under.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
up to 35% off
$111 / night
About the Hotel
The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Newcastle Central railway station and 10 minutes' drive from the A1(M).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)