$149 – Sonoma Wine Country Stay, 50% Off; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This wine-country deal knocks 50% off stays through fall and comes with wine tasting and, of course, those signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookies. Throw in two championship golf courses, a heated outdoor pool and close proximity to hundreds of Sonoma wineries and you've got a no-brainer summer getaway.
- Accommodations in a Double Queen or King room through December
- $149 per night ... check in many Sundays-Thursdays
- $179 per night ... check in select Fridays-Saturdays
- Wine flight for two per stay ($50 value)
- Two wine tasting passes at Martinelli Winery per stay ($50 value)
Travelzoo Tip: For your convenience and even greater savings, book this trip with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These hotel rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and fees
- No resort fee
- Free basic Wi-Fi; high speed Wi-Fi is $4.95 per day
- Self-parking is $10 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- Bodega Bay and downtown Sonoma are just 30 minutes away
- Two golf courses, a tennis court and heated outdoor pool are on site
- DoubleTree's signature warm chocolate chip cookies
Equidistant to the dramatic coastline of Bodega Bay and the charming town square of downtown Sonoma, the DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country is an affordable home base for exploring the area. Hundreds of wineries are within a 30-minute drive of the hotel, and the famed Russian River Brewing Company is just 20 minutes up the road, in Santa Rosa. Activities abound for the outdoor enthusiast as well, from hiking or mountain biking in nearby Trione-Annadel State Park or along the coast of Bodega Bay to kayaking the Russian River. The hotel also features two championship golf courses, a heated outdoor pool, tennis court and a fitness center.
Guest rooms are what you'd expect of a DoubleTree -- clean and comfortable, with Wi-Fi, refrigerators and coffeemakers. And, of course, the DoubleTree's signature warm chocolate chip cookies are given out to guests upon check-in.
The on-site Bacchus Restaurant & Wine Bar is a casual spot that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a focus on ingredients and products made in Sonoma. Room service is also available.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Express checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds permitted in king bed rooms only.
Extra bedding available upon request: $15 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds permitted in king bed rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per stay. Maximum of 2 dogs.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Maximum of 2 dogs.
Fees: Car park fee: $10 plus tax per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)