$175 – San Diego Gaslamp Hotel w/Parking incl. Weekends
This downtown San Diego spot is not your typical Courtyard hotel -- the historic building, which once housed the San Diego Trust & Savings Bank, is full of gorgeous 1920s details like marble walls, soaring high ceilings and the original bank vault. This deal saves more than 45% on 2-night stays.
- $175 per night through July 5 (2-night minimum stay required)
- Upgrade to a One-Bedroom Suite for +$50 per night
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $47 per night)
- Stay in an upgraded Executive King room
Why We Love It
- Located in the center of the Gaslamp Quarter close to shopping and dining, and a 10-minute drive from the San Diego Zoo
- Not your typical Courtyard hotel -- the historic 1928 property is gorgeous with original marble walls, high ceilings and the building's original bank vault
- The lobby restaurant serves California-style cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in guest rooms
The historic building that once housed San Diego Trust & Savings Bank is now home to Courtyard Marriott San Diego Downtown. While it has retained some of its historic look and feel, particularly on the exterior, the rooms and public spaces on the interior are a combination of modern and 1920s details. An area of the hotel called THE LOBBY is an ideal location for meeting a client for a business meeting or having dinner and cocktails during a vacation. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and specializes in savory California cuisine.
A stay in the Gaslamp Quarter puts guests near many desirable attractions such as Balboa Park -- home to the San Diego Museum of Art and Air & Space Museum. If the beach beckons, popular spots like Coronado Island are less than a 20-minute drive. In the morning, walk to the nearest coffee shop, and then head to the marina to tour the USS Midway Museum.
After a day touring the city and hitting all the hot spots in the Gaslamp Quarter, relax in a guest room with conveniences such as a minifridge, microwave and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- “Spacious rooms occupy the former offices [of the bank building], connected by hallways of vintage marble” -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: $15 (plus tax, per night).
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$175 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through July 5; 2-night minimum stay required
Getting ThereFor GPS or Internet mapping systems, use this address: 1027 6th Ave, San Diego, CA, 92101. Valet parking will be on the right. The San Diego International Airport is approximately a 10-minute drive from Courtyard Marriott San Diego Downtown. Cab fare is approximately $15 each way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.