$349 – Cancun 5-Star All-Suite All-Inclusive Stay for 2, Save 45%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This is the first time we've been able to offer discounted stays at this 5-star resort on one of Cancun's best beaches -- so of course, we went all in and negotiated savings of up to 45% on Grand Fiesta's luxe all-inclusive package.
"A serenely elegant retreat in the pulsating core of Cancun’s Hotel Zone" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Stay in an all-inclusive U Club Ocean View Junior Suite, including all meals and drinks for two guests
- $349 per night ... now through July 1 and Aug. 18 - Oct. 31
- $379 per night ... July 2 - Aug. 17
- These prices include all taxes, fees and gratuities
- U Grand Club Junior Suites and U Grand Club Master Suites are also discounted, located on higher floors for better views
What You Need to Know
- 3-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding through June 30 only; after June 30, children aged 3-12 stay for +95 per child per night (children aged 0-2 stay free)
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; flexible rates are also available for +$20 per night
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly
- See below for more details on what's included with U Club and U Grand Club stays; for other details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The U Club is a new all-inclusive option inside a luxe 5-star resort, including premium beverages and daily champagne brunch
- Located on a more tranquil stretch of beach on the north end of Cancun's Hotel Zone, across from Isla Mujeres
- This all-suite property features ocean views from every room
- The 40,000-square-foot spa features a 10-step hydrotherapy circuit, included for U Club guests
Thanks to a huge spa, a lagoon-style waterfall pool, a tranquil beach and ocean views from every room, this 5-star destination earns praise from Forbes Travel Guide for offering "some of the destination's best amenities and most eye-popping vistas."
Booking a U Club stay gives guests all-inclusive access to the hotels' six cafes and restaurants, plus a number of poolside, swim-up and lobby bars. The AAA 5-Diamond rated Le Basilic offers world-class French Mediterranean food, La Joya features Mexican cuisine with tequila tastings, while Isla Contoy serves up fresh-grilled seafood and tropical drinks along the oceanfront.
U Club members also get other perks including savings on spa treatments and a round-trip ferry ticket to Isla Mujeres per guest, per stay. Upgrade to a U Grand Club suite to stay in a higher-floor room for better ocean views, plus access to the VIP penthouse lounge and a private bar plus.
(See below for a full list of what's included with a U Club and U Grand Club stay.)
At this all-suite hotel, every room has a separate sitting area. Junior Suites feature marble floors, private balconies with ocean views, one king or two queen beds, flat-screen TVs, minibars, coffee makers and free Wi-Fi.
There's a reason that Forbes calls the resort "the ideal luxury choice for families" -- the 40,000-square-foot kids club has tons of activities, including pinata-making and cooking classes, plus themed play areas featuring a private water park and Mayan-inspired "ruins." Another plus: The beach is much calmer (and safer) than many other hotels, thanks to its location on the north end of the Hotel Zone across from Isla Mujeres.
It's also a good option for those who want to experience Cancun's famous nightlife -- shopping, dining and night clubs are right across the street from the hotel. Recovering from a night out is made easier by the hotel's huge Gem Spa, named the No. 2 spa in Cancun by USA Today 10Best.com.
U Club reservations include:
- Gourmet dining for all meals, including premium beverages at all of the resort restaurants and bars, including Champagne breakfast buffet and 24-hr room service (Excludes specialty menu items such as lobster; premium tequila & wines, whisky 18 years old and above, Champagne and Cognac XO)
- A new interactive digital experience at La Joya that takes guests on historic Mexican journey via an eight-course gourmet meal complete with specialty drink pairings (one per person per stay)
- Access to the 10-step hydrotherapy ritual at Gem Spa
- 50% off Spa treatments at Gem Spa
- Use of non-motorized marina equipment and wave runners (limit one wave runner for two people, 30 minutes per stay)
- Complimentary one way shuttle to luxury shopping malls (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
- Sunrise Yoga (Wednesday and Sunday)
- One round-trip ferry ticket to Isla Mujeres, per guest per stay
- Exclusive Concierge services for assistance in planning tours and experiences
- Private check-in
- Nightly turndown service
- Gratuities, all taxes & resort fee included, including environmental tax
U Grand Club reservations include all of the U Club benefits plus:
- Exclusive use of the VIP Grand Club Lounge, located in the penthouse on the 12th floor, complete with gourmet treats, canapés, coffee and refreshments daily
- Exclusive access to the VIP Grand Club Beach Club & Sundeck with private bar only for Grand Club guests
- Use of 1 wave runner for 2 people, 30 minutes per day
- No surcharges for top shelf liquors or specialty menu items
- VIP seating at The Table at La Joya
- Unlimited private dinners, with choice of location; Spa, Beach, Pool or in room for Master Suite guests, all at no extra cost
- 4 hours of in-suite babysitting
- 50% off yacht rentals
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra guest fees apply and will be added to your bill at checkout. To book extra guests please list in number of additional people in the "Special requests" field at checkout.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest fees apply and will be added to your bill at checkout. To book extra guests please list in number of additional people in the "Special requests" field at checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$349 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.