$246 & up – Award-Winning Galiano Island Stay w/Golf, Sailing or Kayaking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Galiano Oceanfront Inn & Spa -- with its seaside massages, meditation gardens and water views -- is offering up to 30% off packages for stays through September. Choose golf, sailing or kayaking; each option also comes with dining and spa credits.
"Galiano Oceanfront provides an authentic West Coast experience" -- LUX Magazine
- Golf package:
- $246 per night ... Queen Suite
- $268 per night ... King Suite
- Includes two nine-hole rounds of golf with cart, clubs, balls and tees ($82 value)
- Sunset Sailing package:
- $283 per night ... Queen Suite
- $305 per night ... King Suite
- Includes an evening sailing experience for two ($133value)
- Kayaking package:
- $290 per night ... Queen Suite
- $313 per night ... King Suite
- Includes a guided kayaking experience for two ($142 value)
- Upgraded suites, including an Oceanfront Villa are also discounted
- Bonus: All stays include a $50 spa credit and a $50 dining credit (once per stay).
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are $22 plus tax, per night
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Voted Most Picturesque Resort Location in Southern B.C. at the LUX Global Excellence Awards 2017
- High-end facilities, including an outdoor hot tub, a steam room and an on-site spa offering treatments such as blueberry facials
- Dine at the resorts' Atrevida Restaurant, which serves regional produce, seafood and wine
- All suites have wood-burning fireplaces, private terraces and ocean views
- In the summer, La Leña Pizza Patio serves wood-fired pizzas on the outdoor patio
- Rent one of the on-site smart cars to explore Galiano Island
The boutique Galiano Inn and Spa resort checks all the must-haves for a tranquil escape from the city, while being under an hour from both Vancouver and Victoria ferry terminals. Romantic touches like wood-burning fireplaces, private terraces and ocean views are available in all of the 20 rooms, with villas including a full kitchen and outdoor bath.
The on-site Atrevida Restaurant follows the same patterns in tranquility, welcoming guests to views of the ocean with exposed beam architecture while dining on regional produce, seafood and wine. For quick bites and brews, there is La Leña Pizza Patio, serving wood-fired pizzas all summer long from the outdoor patio.
The resort also receives high praise for its on-site spa, Madrona Del Mar. Whether you visit for a general massage or a couples treatment, the spa offers a unique set of treatments, including remedies like blueberry facials or wild B.C. seaweed body polishes. Access to the steam room is also available.
Guests can rent one of the resorts' smart cars to explore the rest of Galiano Island, including nearby Bellhouse Provincial Park, for a chance to spot eagles and deer, as well as orcas, sea lions, seals and otters from the shoreline.
Four-legged friends are welcome, however we recommend booking early as there are only two pet-friendly suites, which fill quickly.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Dogs (maximum 2) are allowed on request, in the Oceanfront Queen or Oceanfront Villa, and will be charged at 50 CAD plus tax per pet per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The restaurant is closed for the month of January and dinner service is closed Monday and Tuesday from mid October till April.
Pizza patio is summer seasonal and is open beginning of May till end of September.
The resort is a 5-minute walk from Sturdies Bay ferry terminal -- B.C. Ferry reservations fill up very quickly, so be sure to reserve as soon as possible
Up to 30% off
$246 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.