$159 & up – Half Off 4-Star Puerto Rico Hotel; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Members save up to 50% through November at this new hotel that's one of the Caribbean's Top 25 Beach Resorts (Travel + Leisure) in the World's No. 1 Place to Go in 2019 (New York Times).
Usually we'd say you're probably already hunting for your passport -- but since this is Puerto Rico, U.S. travelers don't need one.
"One of the Top Resort Hotels in the Caribbean" -- Travel + Leisure
- Check in to a Premium King or Queen Laguna room
- $159 per night ... daily through Sept. 30
- $179 per night ... daily Oct. 1 - Nov. 18
- Upgrade to a Premium Ocean room for +$40 per night
- Daily deluxe continental breakfast for two (reg. $42)
- A $25 food-and-beverage credit for dinner at aMare (one per stay)
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- 2-night-minimum stay required for Friday and Saturday arrivals
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 7 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These hotel rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; flexible rates are available for +$20 per night
- The hotel + flights package deal is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and fees
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a hotel tariff of 18% per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, daily bottled water, fitness center access and more
- Valet parking is $25 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- This new oceanfront hotel opened in 2018 in San Juan's trendy Condado district
- Every room features a lagoon or ocean view; some feature private terraces
- Kick back by the infinity pool or on the semi-private beach while a DJ provides the soundtrack
- The PiñaCo Bar "[shakes] up some of the finest cocktails we’ve ever enjoyed in the Caribbean" (Travel + Leisure)
This chic 96-room boutique hotel, the first to open after Hurricane Maria in 2018, brings a sleek, adult-focused vibe to Condado Beach on San Juan's trendy Ashford Avenue. It's already earned the attention of Forbes and Travel + Leisure, who both list it among the island's top beach resorts.
Unlike most San Juan hotels, every room has a water view thanks to its location between the Atlantic Ocean, to the north, and the Laguna del Condado to the south. Rooms feature 50-inch flat-screen Smart TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows, garment steamers and minibars. The daily hotel fee also covers in-room bottled water, Wi-Fi and fitness center access.
The hotel's pool deck features an infinity pool with great views of the ocean just steps away, and there's a terrace bar pouring sparkling wine and rum cocktails throughout the day and into the evening. Serafina's aMare restaurant focuses on local seafood and produce, while the PiñaCo Bar pours plenty of Piña Coladas (the signature drink of Puerto Rico).
Beyond the hotel, there's plenty to entertain nearby -- Jose Enrique, one of the city's top restaurants, is just a couple minutes north along the beach. Many other popular bars and clubs in Old San Juan are a short drive away (including La Factoria, one of the World's 50 Best Bars for cocktails).
As with all Puerto Rico travel, we love that U.S. visitors don't need a passport or to convert any currency, meaning guests can get out of the airport and onto the beach ASAP.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm. The guest must present, upon arrival at our property, a credit card. A one time authorization of $100.00 incidentals will only be taken on the card in the presenter’s name at check-in. In the event that no charges have been made to the room, this authorization will be fully refunded at check-out.
Minimum age required to check in: 23.
The guest must present, upon arrival at our property, a credit card. A one time authorization of $100.00 incidentals will only be taken on the card in the presenter’s name at check-in. In the event that no charges have been made to the room, this authorization will be fully refunded at check-out.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. Adults Only.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 15 pounds.
Valet service fee: $25 plus tax per day. A Resort Fee of 19.62% will be charged upon check in at the resort. The Resort Fee includes:
A Resort Fee of 19.62% will be charged upon check in at the resort. The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.