$85 – Chicago: 4-Star Millennium Park Hotel through March
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
These are the best rates we've seen this season for a 4-star downtown stay, which include some great holiday shopping dates and some early spring travel. Members also receive a free upgrade to a larger room or one with a city view.
- $85 per night ... most dates through March 31
- Stay in an Elite Double or a Vista King room with a city view — these rooms are free upgrades over their standard king rooms
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges an Urban Fee of $15 plus tax per night; the fee covers in-room Wi-Fi, in-room espresso, access to fitness center and business center and more
- Valet parking is $72 plus tax per night through December; $77 per night starting January 1
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Whether you're looking to continue a holiday tradition or start a new one, we've negotiated up to 50% off some of our favorite winter shows and events.
Why We Love This Hotel
- This hotel brings a "new brand of luxury" (Chicago Tribune) to downtown Chicago
- Literally steps from Cloud Gate (aka "The Bean") and Millennium Park
- Tech-friendly perks include smart TVs and eco-friendly thermostats
- Opened in October 2018 after completely renovating a historic bank building
Named after St. Julian, the patron saint of travelers, this new hotel in downtown Chicago hosts guests steps from Millennium Park, the Loop and the Mag Mile. Recently opened in October 2018, this hotel lives in a revamped high-rise rebuilt from the ground up and beyond — it added extra floors atop the former office building to offer rooms with better views.
Rooms feature king or double queen beds with 300-thread-count linens, desks with wireless chargers and USB outlets, along with 55-inch smart TVs with streaming capabilities. Rooms also include handheld steamers to make sure your look is on-point before heading out to dinner or drinks. Wi-Fi is covered under the daily urban fee which also includes business center access, bottled water upon arrival, in-room Nespresso coffee service and access to the on-site fitness center (with Peloton bikes).
The hotel's on-site restaurant, About Last Knife, focuses on steakhouse fare including dishes like steak tartare and Beef Wellington. Breakfast is also served daily and there are happy-hour specials on weekday afternoons. Valet parking is also available. The hotel sits just across the street from Chicago's famous Millennium Park, making this a great place to stay if you're coming to town for a concert, event or festival.
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Valet service includes in and out privileges.
Valet service fee: $72 plus tax per day.
Please note: The Valet Fee is subject to change. There will be an increase starting January 2020.
The resort/facility fee includes: water upon check-in, in-room Wi-Fi, in-room espresso, local calls, access to fitness center and business center, newspaper in lobby.
Valet service includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% off
$85 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(45 Member Ratings)