$96 – Airport Hotel w/7 Days' Parking, Reg. $135
Why We Love This Deal
Just in time for spring vacations, this Calgary airport hotel is offering stays including extended parking for almost the same as airport parking alone -- these packages even include dates over March Break.
- $96 per night … room with seven days of outdoor parking
- $104 per night … room with 14 days of outdoor parking
- Accommodations in a Diamond One King or Two Queens
- Breakfast for two with tea or coffee at Pacini Restaurant ($24 value)
- Complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability at check-in
Travelzoo Tip: We’ve negotiated 20% off admission to TELUS Spark Science Centre, which is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on maximum two guests in the Diamond One King; up to two additional adults in the Diamond Two Queens are $7 per guest, per night
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel prior to 4 p.m. local time the day before arrival to receive a full refund; the first night (room and tax) will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- A Hotel Amenity Fee of 3.8% (subject to tax) applies and is included in the total price shown. The Hotel Amenity Fee includes: wireless internet, long distance calls within North America, 24-hour business centre, 24-hour shuttle service, in room bottled water, and Blu ray DVD rentals
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Amenities include 24-hour airport shuttle, Wi-Fi and DVD rentals
- All guests can use the gym and the rooftop patio with two hot tubs
- Less than a 10-minute drive from Calgary International Airport
- Features an on-site Italian restaurant and bar
The eco-friendly Acclaim Hotel near Calgary Airport is an ideal base to start a vacation. Expect amenities, including DVD rentals from the front desk, Wi-Fi and a 24-hour shuttle to the terminals. There’s also a gym and two rooftop hot tubs with views of the city skyline.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at the hotel’s Italian restaurant, Pacini.
Guest rooms have modern furnishings and feature iPod docking stations and blackout blinds for a good night’s sleep before a flight.
Nearby attractions include CrossIron Mills shopping centre; the Glenbow Museum; InjaNation, Calgary’s largest indoor playground; and Nose Hill Park, the fourth largest urban park in Canada.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. The hotel does not accept debit cards.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
The hotel does not accept debit cards.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
No pets allowed. Must provide appropriate documentation for all service animals.
Only service animals allowed.
Must provide appropriate documentation for all service animals.
An amenity fee (listed as resort fee) of 3.8% per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The amenity fee includes:
**Rooftop hot tubs are closed during the winter if temperatures (and wind-chill) hit below -15°C. The hot tubs are open from 7am until Midnight.**
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 25% Off
$96 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.