$125 & up – Boston 4-Star Waterfront Hotel into Spring
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Waking up to sunrise over Boston Harbor. Days spent exploring the historic North End neighborhood or relaxing at a top-rated spa. All things in store for Travelzoo members at the 4-star Battery Wharf Hotel, where we've negotiated savings of up to 45% into spring.
- $125-$165 per night ... check in daily through April 2021
- Stay in an upgraded Premier King Waterview room — these come with more space to stretch out and harbor views
- Deluxe Double rooms with views of the North End neighborhood are also discounted
- Travelzoo members perks:
- Discounted valet parking ($35; reg. $50)
- Half-off the nightly resort fee ($10; reg. $20), which covers spa and fitness center access, Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, access to the Waterfront Harbor Walk and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Let's start with the location: The hotel overlooks Boston Harbor and is walkable to the North End — where you'll find the Paul Revere House
- Upscale amenities include an Exhale Spa on site, complete with an expansive fitness center and genuinely impressive roster of treatments
- Rooms here come with "all the good stuff" (Fodor's) — think pillowtop mattresses with duvet covers, rainfall showers, Nespresso machines, plus windows that actually open
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Sitting directly along Boston's popular Harborwalk, the Battery Wharf Hotel enjoys a commanding location near top sites like the North End neighborhood — home to the Paul Revere house in addition to a bevy of Italian restaurants and Beantown's famous cannolis. In the area, you'll also find Faneuil Hall and the New England Aquarium (both less than a 10-minute ride share away).
The hotel itself feels more like a resort than a downtown lodging thanks to its sprawling layout across four separate buildings on a private campus — this can be an especially welcome reprieve for guests unaccustomed to city life. Starting at 320 square feet, guest rooms are larger than what you'd typically find in Boston, too. They also come with upscale amenities like pillowtop mattresses, down bedding and granite-tiled bathrooms. Guests can also find light snacks and artisanal coffee at Cafe Amalfi on site.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/ Pack 'n Play and extra bedding available in Deluxe King and Premier King Water View rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/ Pack 'n Play and extra bedding available in Deluxe King and Premier King Water View rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per stay. Maximum of 1 pet per room.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Maximum of 1 pet per room.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a reduced Resort Fee of $10 USD plus tax per night and a reduced Valet Parking Fee of $35 USD plus tax per day***
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Oversized vehicles are not permitted.
Valet parking is operated by Target Park U.S. Inc. Targetparkusa.com firstname.lastname@example.org
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Battery Wharf Grille & Room Service are closed. Fitness Center is by appointment, stay over housekeeping service needs to be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit:
Up to 45% Off
$125 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(42 Member Ratings)