$97 – Hampshire escape with dinner & bottle of prosecco
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays at The Brookfield Hotel, just outside the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, are now $97 -- you can't find this deal anywhere else.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin room, with full English breakfast and a 2-course set-menu dinner (includes a starter and a main course each), for two
- A bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth $33; can't be consumed in public areas)
- Late checkout until noon (worth $33)
- It's $152 for 2-night stay with daily breakfast, a bottle of prosecco on arrival, a 2-course set-menu dinner on the first night and late checkout
- Executive King Size rooms are an extra $22 per night
- Saturdays are an extra $22
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is less than five minutes' drive from the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Chichester, with its 900-year-old cathedral, is around 15 minutes' drive away
- Portsmouth, its historic dockyard and West Wittering -- a Blue Flag sandy beach -- are all less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
Brookfield House is a family-run property on the edge of the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and less than five minutes' drive from Emsworth Harbour, from where you can follow the Sussex Border Path around Thorney Island.
West Wittering, around 30 minutes' drive from the hotel, is on the eastern side of Chichester Harbour and has a Blue Flag sandy beach lined with pastel-coloured huts. Less than five minutes' drive from there is East Head, a National Trust area with sand dunes and salt marshes.
The bustling city of Chichester, known for its 900-year-old cathedral, is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel, while Portsmouth, with its rich maritime history, is around 20 minutes' drive away. You can visit Portsmouth Historic Dockyard -- where you'll find the National Museum of the Royal Navy and the Mary Rose Museum, which is dedicated to Henry VIII's famous warship -- or the 170-metre-tall Emirates Spinnaker Tower, which has panoramic views of the Isle of Wight and the south coast.
The hotel has a restaurant, a bar and a garden. Wi-Fi is free.
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, for children 2 and under: £20 per day.
Extra bedding not available for older children and adults.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(500 Member Ratings)