$79 & up – Hip St. Pete Beachfront Hotel, Save 40%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Perched right on the sand along one of Florida's most popular beach destinations, this lively boutique hotel is offering 40%-off rates and two complimentary drink coupons to Travelzoo members looking for a good time in the Sunshine State.
“Hip, affordable” -- Travel + Leisure
- Check in through Dec. 20 to a Classic King or Queen room
- $79-$89 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $109-$139 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Two complimentary drink coupons per stay ($14 value)
What You Need to Know
- Prices based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding (however, understand this property has a party atmosphere and is not always child-friendly)
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; +$10 per night for refundable rates
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $33, tax inclusive, per night; this fee covers parking, pool chairs/towels, Wi-Fi access and more
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Decor inspired by casual surf shacks but dressed up with modern comforts and bright colors
- About a 20-minute drive from downtown St. Petersburg, and less than an hour from Tampa
- A few areas of the property were renovated in 2018; including the bar, restaurant and lobby
- This inn is known for its party scene, ideal for grabbing a drink or chatting late night
Part of “a new wave of stylish, affordable beach hotels" (Travel + Leisure), Postcard Inn on the Beach offers a retro-cool style inspired by the lively-yet-laid-back surfer lifestyle. Guests here like to have a good time and the scene in and around the hotel is often vibrant. Rooms are done up in bright colors and cheeky patterns. Some have wall-size murals of riding the waves, while others have collages of breezy fashions, beach lifestyle and sun-soaked locales -- much of the photography comes from local artists. Each room has a surfboard leaning against one corner, along with modern touches like a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi.
The inn surrounds a happening pool patio, where lounge chairs and hammocks sit beneath palms. The pool opens to a beach bar, serving up tropical cocktails. For those who feel compelled to leave the comfort of a beach chair and the party scene of the resort, downtown St. Petersburg and Tampa offer museums, professional sports teams and entertainment such as the Salvador Dali Museum and Busch Gardens.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75 plus tax per pet per stay. Only dogs permitted (up to 2 per room).
Only dogs permitted (up to 2 per room).
A resort/facility fee of $32.77 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
Self Parking (one car per room); Wi-Fi; pool chairs & towels; 2 bottles of water in room daily; newspaper; business center; bicycles; pool table; ping pong; beach volleyball; corn hole; board games; live entertainment; fitness center.
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$79 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.