$79 – St. Pete Beach 'Ultrahip Beachfront Hotel,' up to 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Postcard Inn is perched along the sands in one of Gulf Coast Florida's most popular beach destinations, which Fodor's praises as an "ultrahip beachfront hotel" offering a clean modern twist on "mid-century Miami chic." This offer slashes up to 55% off weekday rates through January.
“Hip, affordable” -- Travel + Leisure
- Check in to a Classic King or Double Queen through January
- $79per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $179 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival
- Two-night minimum stay required for Friday-Saturday stays
- Price based on up to 2 guests in the king room and up to 4 guests in the Double Queen room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding; maximum occupancy is two people in a King Room and four people in a Double Queen Room
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $29 plus tax, per night; the fee covers self-parking, internet access, bicycle use and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Decor inspired by casual surf shacks but dressed up with modern comforts and bright colors
- About a 20-minute drive from downtown St. Petersburg, and less than an hour from Tampa
- This inn is known for its lively scene, ideal for grabbing a drink or chatting late night
Part of “a new wave of stylish, affordable beach hotels" (Travel + Leisure), Postcard Inn on the Beach offers a retro-cool style inspired by the lively-yet-laid-back surfer lifestyle. Guests here like to have a good time and the scene in and around the hotel is often vibrant. Rooms are done up in bright colors and cheeky patterns. Some have wall-size murals of surfers riding the waves, while others have collages of breezy fashions, beach lifestyle and sun-soaked locales -- much of the photography comes from local artists. Each room has a surfboard leaning against one corner, along with modern touches like a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi.
The inn surrounds a happening pool patio, where lounge chairs and hammocks sit beneath palms. The pool opens to a beach bar, serving up tropical cocktails. For those who feel compelled to leave the comfort of a beach chair and the party scene of the resort, downtown St. Petersburg and Tampa offer museums, professional sports teams and entertainment such as the Salvador Dali Museum and Busch Gardens.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to 2 guests in the king room and up to 4 guests in the two queen room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Rates based on up to 2 guests in the king room and up to 4 guests in the two queen room.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $75.00 USD plus tax per dog per stay.
Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
A resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
*Additional passes are available at $25 USD plus tax
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Housekeeping is only provided upon guest departure due to COVID19 safety precautions at this time.
Additional linens, towels and bottled water may be provided by our Front Office Staff.
The PCI Beach Bar is currently closed due to COVID19, but our Snack Shack and South Tiki Bar are open for guests to enjoy food and beverage options.
Postcard Inn on the Beach values all of our guests and we practice Stay Safe practices which require that our guests wear masks when they are inside the lobby areas of the hotel.
When seated in our outside restaurant, masks are requested to be worn, unless you are actively eating or drinking.
Up to 55%
$79 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)