Why We Love It
- Complimentary parking for registered hotel guests
- Free Wi-Fi access in guest rooms and public spaces
- Nosh on a complimentary breakfast each morning
- Minutes away from ICE District and Rogers Place
“Stylishly contemporary” -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Within a few minutes' walking distance from Rogers Place and the ICE District, Edmonton's newest entertainment area, Matrix Hotel provides a look of modern sophistication. Park a car for free while you stay, then take advantage of additional perks like the evening wine tasting and fitness centre.
Rise and shine each morning with a breakfast buffet that includes hot items like meats and eggs, as well as cold items like yogurt and cereal. As the day draws to a close, visit the MZ Lounge for a cocktail, a snack, or settle in for dinner.
Kick back in a guest room with complimentary Wi-Fi access, a fully stocked minifridge and a pillow-top mattress.
- “Downtown, the Matrix is as urbane as Edmonton can possibly get, with its grey- and neutral-stone-toned palettes, for a modern industrial feel” -- Frommer’s
- “The interior is warm and inviting with booths and long tables well spread apart in a couple of rooms. Lots of colourful artwork graces the walls, with a wooden vertical wine display in full view” --Vancouverscape.com
- “This posh hotel has modern architecture that combines with natural elements” -- Travel Tribe
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib are free of charge, based on availability.
Extra person charge is CA$30 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (maximum weight 40lbs, maximum of 2 pets per room) and will be charged CAD$20 nonrefundable cleaning fee per pet, per night on checkout.
A nightly 3% (subject to tax) Tourism Levy will be added to the nightly rate.
A nightly 4% (subject to tax) Destination Marketing Fee will be added to the nightly rate.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.