$79-$99 – North Carolina Mountain Retreat into Summer
Why We Love This Deal
Cozy and welcoming, the Monte Vista Hotel is a member-favorite escape nestled at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains just outside Asheville, ideal for visiting nearby hiking trails and the Biltmore Estate. Snag spring and summer stays for up to 40% off.
What we love even more: If your plans change, these rates are 100% refundable.
- Stay in a Queen Room May 1 - Sept. 3
- $79 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $99 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- King rooms also available based on availability
What You Need to Know
- These rates are refundable: Cancellations must be made prior to 3pm local time, 72 hours before arrival. The first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Maximum occupancy is two guests
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Property listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Five-minute walk from local shops, museums and restaurants
- 30-minute drive to Asheville, Biltmore Estate and the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Complimentary breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi
- Locally sourced Southern fare served at on-site restaurant Milton’s
Opened in 1937, the Monte Vista Hotel is housed in a former schoolhouse and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Throughout its lifetime, the property has added a second structure and undergone renovations to offer modern amenities. Located in Black Mountain, the boutique hotel is a five-minute walk from the charming town square’s restaurants, shops and museums. The surrounding area offers year-round outdoor activities including skiing, hiking and winery tours.
The intimate hotel has only 45 guest rooms, each uniquely outfitted with mountain-inspired décor. All accommodations include hardwood floors, Wi-Fi, bottled water and king or queen beds. Bathrooms feature showers and tubs, vessel sinks and rustic tilework. In keeping with the quaint, mountain retreat vibe, rooms do not include televisions.
Milton’s, the on-site restaurant, sources regional ingredients for its Southern cuisine and is open Wednesday through Saturday for dinner, as well as weekend brunch. Guests can also stop in the bar for a cocktail, local craft beer or glass of wine before exploring the town.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(357 Member Ratings)