$68 & up – 4-Star Marriott Niagara Falls w/Dining Credits, over 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The iconic Horseshoe Falls are less than 100 metres from this hotel, which is one of the best rated in the area. Get over 45% off regular rates with this deal that includes dining credits.
"So close that you could almost touch the Falls" — Lonely Planet
- Check in Sundays-Fridays through March 31:
- $68 per night ... Riverview Two Queen room
- $91 per night ... Fallsview Two Queen room
- Stays on Saturdays are also on offer starting at $83 per night
- All stays include:
- $50 voucher at Morton’s Grille Niagara Falls per stay
- $20 breakfast credit per stay
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48 hours before arrival
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; additional adults are $19 plus tax, per night
- A resort fee of $15.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of stay upon check out; the fee covers Wi-Fi, two bottles of water per day and other inclusions listed in the "Policies" section
- Terrapin Restaurant may be closed on weekdays; a Starbucks credit will be made available
- Off-site self-parking and on-site valet parking are $34 plus tax per day, both including in-and-out privileges
- Not pet-friendly; only service animals allowed
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Just 91 metres away from the Horseshoe Falls, the hotel has the best views from its rooms and restaurants
- Rooms offer modern amenities and feature floor-to-ceiling windows
- There’s also a 24-hour fitness centre, an indoor pool and a spa with sauna, steam room and whirlpool tub
- Located steps away from the Fallsview Casino Resort
Just 91 metres away from the Horseshoe Falls, the curved exterior of the Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa makes the most of those impressive views.
Canada's first-ever Morton's Grille opened on site in 2017 and overlooks the thundering Falls. There’s also a Starbucks and Terrapin Breakfast Cafe as breakfast options. Fitness aficionados will appreciate the 24-hour fitness centre, indoor pool, a spa with a sauna, steam room and whirlpool tub.
Rooms are large and newly renovated — but you’ll be too busy admiring the views to notice. The upgraded rooms have whirlpool baths, and shutters provide a peek of the Falls from the tub. Generally speaking, the higher the room, the better the view.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request, for older children and adults: C$20 plus tax per stay.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: C$45 plus tax per day. The hotel amenity fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of C$15.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Offsite Self-Parking: $45.00 CAD plus tax per day.
Onsite Valet Parking and Offsite Self-Parking include in and out privileges.
The hotel amenity fee includes:
Terrapin Restaurant may be closed Monday-Friday; a $20 Starbucks credit will be made available.
Some facilities may have reduced hours, or are unavailable for guests. Please contact hotel directly to inquire.
The health & safety of our guests & colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit:
Over 45% Off
$68 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(36 Member Ratings)