$108 – Brand-New 4-Star Canmore Hotel w/$100 Dining Credit
Be one of the first guests to stay at the brand-spanking-new Malcolm Hotel by Clique in Canmore, a 20-minute drive from Banff. This 4-star property opened its doors in November.
- What's included:
- Double Queen room:
- $149 per night … one night's stay
- $108 per night … stays of two nights or more
- King room:
- $157 per night … one night's stay
- $116 per night … stays of two nights or more
- Includes a $100 dining credit for Stirling Grill & Lounge per stay
- A stay of two nights or more is required on weekends
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional guests are +$15 per person, per night; children 6 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 3.8% plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, heated underground parking and the fitness room; it will be charged as part of the total stay at the time of booking
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Canmore is "at the crossroads of some of the most magnificent scenery you will ever see" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Inspired by Malcolm III, The King of Scots the hotel has a Scottish flair featuring a timber frame exterior and tartan incorporated in the interiors
- Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, Canmore is "one of Canada’s most eye-catching regions" (Fodors)
- Canmore is a more affordable option than nearby Banff
- The shops, cafes and bars of downtown Canmore are a 5-minute walk away
The brand-new Malcolm Hotel in Canmore is the first major hotel development in the area in almost 20 years. It's kitted out with 124 stylish rooms and suites, a restaurant and lounge, a fitness centre, and an outdoor heated pool and two hot tubs (opening by Christmas).
Canmore, 25 kilometres east on The TransCanada Highway sits just outside Banff National Park - one of Canada's most popular tourist destinations. Local activities include caving, white-water rafting and hiking. Popular walking and cycling spots are Grotto Mountain, Grassi Lakes and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. Banff is less than 30 minutes away and Lake Louise is a 50-minute drive away.
There are four ski resorts (Sunshine Village, Mount Norquay, Lake Louise and Nakiska) within an hour's drive, and the town of Banff is still only a 20-minute drive away.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 6 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 6 is CA$20.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 6 is CA$20.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort fee of 3.8% (plus tax) will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 45% off
$108 / night
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 13
Getting ThereThe Malcolm Hotel is an hour and a half long drive from Calgary International Airport
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.