$139 & up – NYC: Suite at Tallest US Hotel w/Breakfast
Travelzoo members exclusively save 55% on winter stays that include daily breakfast at the "coolest Residence Inn in the U.S." (Conde Nast Traveler).
- What's included:
- Stay in a City View King
- $139-$159 per night ... through February
- $159-$199 per night ... March
- All guests receive complimentary hot American breakfast buffet
- 20% discount on dinner for two at Nosh bistro (once per stay)
- +$20 for Central Park View King
- 2-night minimum required on Tuesday and Saturday arrivals
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $60-$70 plus tax per night with no in/out privileges
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Each room includes a kitchenette, complimentary Wi-Fi and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Rooms feature views of the city, river or Central Park
- Complimentary breakfast for all guests
- Less than a five-minute walk to Central Park, Times Square and Fifth Avenue shopping
With modern decor, Central Park views and floor-to-ceiling windows -- not to mention an enviable Times Square location in North America's tallest hotel building -- the Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park shatters the stereotype of the extended-stay brand. Situated between the 37th to 65th floors of the building, rooms have sweeping skyline views and are packed with amenities for business travelers or those seeking the comforts of home.
Each room has a full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher and cooking devices including a crock pot, toaster and heating plate. The navy and ivory color scheme has an urban-nautical vibe, and there is plenty of room to work, relax or have a meal. Complimentary Wi-Fi and a Keurig coffee maker help guests stay connected and energized. Because they're on the higher floors of the building, guest rooms are shielded from street noise.
Guests can start the day off at the 10,000-square-foot gym, which overlooks Times Square, before indulging in complimentary hot breakfast served in the spacious lounge. The lounge area, which also affords views of the city, doubles as a living room of sorts, with deep, comfy seating, televisions and several meeting areas.
The glitz of the Theater District, as well as the greenery of Central Park, are about a 10-minute walk away. For access to the rest of the city, the N, Q, R, B, D and E subways lines are a five-minute walk away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available for one child up to age 3.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests, per room.
Crib available for one child up to age 3.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival. One pet allowed on request.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
One pet allowed on request.
Valet service fee: $60 plus tax per day. Self-Parking fee: $60 USD plus tax per day.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: $70 plus tax per day.
Self-Parking fee for oversized vehicle: $70 USD plus tax per day.
In & out privileges are not included.
Self-Parking fee: $60 USD plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$139 / night
When You Can Go
Options through March
Getting ThereThe Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park is a 30-minute cab ride from LaGuardia Airport (approximately $40) and an hourlong taxi ride from JFK Airport ($52 flat rate plus tolls and tip). For a low-cost alternative, take the E train from JFK to 7th Ave.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(64 Member Ratings)