$109 & up – NYC Downtown Hotel w/Breakfast, 50% Off
Stay near some of Manhattan's most popular downtown neighborhoods, including Battery Park, Tribeca and Chinatown. Members save up to 50% on winter stays that include hot buffet breakfast and free Wi-Fi.
- What's included:
- Stay in a King Guest Room
- $109-$119 per night ... January-February
- $139-$159 per night ... March
- Select dates in November and December are also on sale
- All guests receive daily Deluxe Hot Continental Breakfast
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $35 per night (plus tax)
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Hotel opened in late 2017 incorporating modern design and contemporary furnishings
- Within walking distance from the Oculus, with trains to Midtown, Brooklyn and New Jersey
- Save your money for souvenirs -- Wi-Fi and a hot buffet breakfast are both free
The Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center opened in November 2017, making it a relative newcomer to the neighborhood. Its location gives guests easy access to South Street Seaport, the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Battery Park and ferries to the Statue of Liberty.
The hotel’s spacious rooms offer comfy bedding, coffee makers, minifridges and free high-speed Wi-Fi. All guests receive a daily hot breakfast buffet, serving both hearty and healthy options like oatmeal, scrambled eggs, sausage, make-your-own waffles, fruit, yogurt, whole grain cereals and breads. Hotel amenities include fitness center access and valet laundry service, as well as fax and copy services.
The convenient location in the financial district puts Fairfield Inn & Suites within a few blocks of several major subway lines, the Oculus and a variety of restaurants and activities, as well as Chinatown and the Lower East Side.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Extra beds are not available.
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$109 / night
When You Can Go
Options through March
Getting ThereA taxi from JFK Airport will take around 50 minutes in good traffic, and the fixed fare is $52, plus tip and tolls. The nearest subway station is one block away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.