$99 – Stylish Annapolis Hotel w/Parking, 60% Off
Near the Chesapeake Bay and the historic charm of Main Street, Hotel Annapolis is in the heart of what Conde Nast Traveler recently called one of the most beautiful towns in America.
- What's included:
- Stay through March in a Superior King
- $99 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $109 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Complimentary parking (reg. $23)
- April-May stays also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- A 4-night minimum length of stay is required for guests checking in on March 14 and 28
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Within walking distance of City Dock, a historic stretch of Main Street lined with boutiques, art galleries, pubs and more
- Near the Chesapeake Bay, the U.S. Naval Academy and St. John's College
- Bright and modern guest rooms with free Wi-Fi
- Mingle with the locals at Baroak, the in-house restaurant
Members looking to stay in a stylish hotel in the heart of downtown Annapolis will be hard-pressed to find a better option than this one. The United States Naval Academy, St. John's College and the Navy-Marine Corp Stadium are allless than a mile away. Charming, brick-lined Main Street, where guests can stroll from boutiques to art galleries to pubs and wind up on the Chesapeake Bay, is a 10-minute walk away.
The nautical-inspired lobby is modern and sleek with marble check-in desks and a massive mosaic mural. Spacious guest rooms offer USB charging ports, flat-panel TV's, hypoallergenic duvets (upon request) and a calming light blue maritime color scheme. This hotel is pet-friendly and offers complimentary Wi-Fi and access to the full-service fitness center. Baroak, the in-house restaurant, serves locally sourced fare all day. Be sure to stop by for the daily happy hour.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per stay. Maximum 2 pets per room. Specific rooms only. Private dog park on the second floor. Accessible at no-cost.
Maximum weight: 65 pounds.
Maximum 2 pets per room. Specific rooms only. Private dog park on the second floor. Accessible at no-cost.
Valet service fee: $26 plus tax per day. Self-Parking fee: 23 USD plus tax per day.
Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: Self-Parking is complimentary when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Self-Parking fee: 23 USD plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates through March; April-May also discounted
Getting ThereThe Baltimore/Washington International Airport is approximately a 30-minute drive. Downtown Baltimore is approximately an hour away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.