$109 – Annapolis Arts District 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Spend days watching sailboats gliding along Chesapeake Bay and wandering around historic Colonial neighborhoods — with fresh-caught seafood in abundance. Travelzoo members save up to 40% at this 4-star hotel in the heart of downtown.
- Check in to a Graduate King or Graduate Queen-Queen room through Sept. 1
- $109 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- Weekends are also discounted
- Note: Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- 2-night minimum length of stay is required for Friday-Saturday stays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Within walking distance of City Dock, a historic stretch of Main Street lined with boutiques, art galleries, pubs and more
- Near the Chesapeake Bay, the U.S. Naval Academy, the Maryland State House and St. John's College
- Nautically inspired guest rooms come with upscale touches like triple-sheeting on the beds and Malin + Goetz amenities in the bathrooms
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo members looking to stay in a boutique hotel in the heart of the Annapolis Arts District will be hard-pressed to find a better option than Graduate Annapolis. The United States Naval Academy, St. John's College and the Navy-Marine Corp Stadium are all less than a mile away. Charming, brick-lined Main Street, where guests can stroll from boutiques to art galleries to pubs and wind up on the Chesapeake Bay, is a 10-minute walk away.
The nautical-inspired lobby is rustic, with whimsical modern elements and nods to the nearby Naval Academy. Spacious guest rooms offer complimentary Wi-Fi, bright color schemes and Malin + Goetz bath products.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged at $25.00 USD plus tax per room per stay.
Maximum of 2 pets per room.
Maximum weight: 65 pounds.
Pets are allowed in designated pet friendly rooms only. Please contact the hotel directly, when traveling with pets.
Private dog park on the second floor.
Valet service fee: $30 plus tax per day. Valet and car park fees include in and out privileges.
Car park fee: $25 plus tax per day.
Valet and car park fees include in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. All of the outlets are open with varied hours/days of the week.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.graduatehotels.com/covid-19-updates/
All of the outlets are open with varied hours/days of the week.
$109 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(20 Member Ratings)