$119 – Annapolis Arts District 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $194
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Previous Travelzoo guests gave this boutique hotel glowing reviews, rating it a 97% for its pleasant staff, clean rooms and convenient location. Spend the days watching sailboats glide along the Chesapeake Bay and explore the historic colonial neighborhoods.
The Graduate Annapolis is inviting Travelzoo members to stay through the end of the year for $119, when rates typically run well over $200. You'll also get free daily parking (so you can enjoy the nearby seafood restaurants).
- Check in to a Graduate King or Graduate Queen Queen room through December
- $119-$169 per night … Sundays-Wednesdays
- $139-$189 per night … Thursdays
- $229-$359 per night … Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Food-and-beverage credit ($25 value), once per stay
- Daily self-parking ($26 value)
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- 2-night minimum stay required for Friday-Saturday stays
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Within walking distance of City Dock, a historic stretch of Main Street lined with boutiques, art galleries, pubs and more
- Near the Chesapeake Bay, the U.S. Naval Academy, the Maryland State House and St. John's College
- Nautical-inspired guest rooms come with upscale touches like triple-sheeting on the beds and Malin + Goetz amenities in the bathrooms
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged at $35.00 USD plus tax per room per stay.
Maximum of 2 pets per room.
Maximum weight: 65 pounds.
Pets are allowed in designated pet friendly rooms only. Please contact the hotel directly, when traveling with pets.
Private dog park on the second floor.
Valet service fee: $30 plus tax per day. The valet and car park fees include in and out privileges.
Car park fee: $28 plus tax per day.
Note: The car park (self-parking) fee will be waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The valet and car park fees include in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit: https://www.graduatehotels.com/covid-19-updates/ for more information.
Visit: https://www.graduatehotels.com/covid-19-updates/ for more information.
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(119 Member Ratings)