Le Meridien Lav, Split
Why We Love This Hotel
- Now book direct with Travelzoo!
- Luxury property with direct access to its own private beach -- the only one in Split
- All bedrooms have balconies and free Wi-Fi
- Massive resort with an infinity pool, huge spa, tennis courts, casino & champagne bar -- there’s lots to keep guests entertained
- Split is only 10 minutes by car and there’s a hotel shuttle that runs six times a day (charges apply)
With Adriatic Sea views from the infinity pool, its own secluded private beach, and a multitude of facilities on site, there’s a lot to love about Le Méridien Lav in Split. As Frommer’s says, “If you’re looking for a place you don’t have to leave to have fun, this is it”.
You’ll be staying 10 minutes by car from Split, where you can explore the cobbled streets of the old town, walk around the Gallery of Fine Arts (where hotel guests get free access), or take a ferry to nearby Dalmatian islands Brac and Hvar. The hotel runs a shuttle service six times a day (charges apply).
As well as relaxing beachside (where pool boys are on hand to help with loungers and fetch drinks from the bar), guests also get free access to the on-site Diocletian Spa. It’s the largest in Croatia, spread over 2,500 square metres and includes a fitness centre, indoor pool, three Roman baths, a Finnish sauna, and a menu of more than 70 treatments on offer. Try a morning yoga class (extra charges apply), or play tennis on one of the four flood-lit courts. There’s also a kid’s club in the summer (extra charge) to keep little ones entertained.
Come meal times, you’ll be spoilt for choice with six restaurants and bars (some seasonal). Spalatum restaurant is open all day, all year round, and has a beautiful terrace overlooking the sea for spectacular sunsets. Breakfast here is a tasty buffet, and later on there are delights such as monkfish tail carpaccio and Dalmatian cheese soup. The rustic Pivnica Restaurant is also worth a visit in the summer for pasta, pizza and local dishes. After dinner, sip a glass of Istrian wine in the Champagne Bar, or try your luck at the on-site casino (open seasonally).
The bedrooms are spacious and all have large picture windows and balconies -- make sure you book one with a sea view. Wi-Fi is free (extra charges apply for high-speed access) and there are smoking and non-smoking rooms.
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.00 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.