$129 – Catskills: New All-Suite Casino Resort, 40% Off
In the heart of the Catskill Mountains, stay and play at Resorts World Catskills, a new all-suite hotel and casino offering Travelzoo members 40% off rates through January.
- What's included:
- Travel through January
- $129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $209 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Includes a daily $30 food-and-beverage credit
- Price based on up to three guests sharing a Deluxe King Suite and four guests in a Luxury King Suite; rollaway bed costs an additional $55 per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are an additional $20 per night, and you can cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $16.19 (tax-inclusive) per night, which covers Wi-Fi in the public spaces and guest room, fitness center and indoor pool access and local phone calls
- Self-parking is complimentary, and valet parking is $6 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Enjoy the luxuries of a resort with the views and fresh air of the Catskills
- Guest rooms are all large suites -- a minimum of 600 square feet -- with king or queen beds and bathrooms with double sinks
- Satisfy cravings with 10 dining locations, including celebrity chef Scott Conant’s Cellaio steakhouse
- Accessible from New York City and outer boroughs via an express bus
Resorts World Catskills is a new casino-resort nestled in the Catskill Mountains, about a two-hour drive from New York City. The all-suite hotel features rooms with sit-down vanities, double sinks, flat-screen TVs and toiletries by Molton Brown. Each room features a coffee maker, safe, minibar, Wi-Fi and sweeping views of the Catskills.
The centerpiece of the property is the 100,000-square-foot casino, with over 150 live table games including blackjack, craps, baccarat and roulette; 2,150 slot machines; a poker room and a private player’s lounge. Guests can also unwind in the Crystal Life Spa, which has six massage rooms, a hair-and-nail salon, relaxation lounges, steam rooms and saunas.
The resort boasts 10 on-site restaurants and bars, where guests can sample a variety of cuisines late into the night. Options range from casual snacks like pizza and Asian street food to dry-aged steak at Cellaio (by celebrity chef Scott Conant, a regular judge on Food Network's "Chopped"). The hotel's bars and lounges feature nightly live music and performances.
Beyond eating and entertainment, guests can work up a sweat at one of the resort's fitness centers and luxuriate in one of two indoor pools. In early 2019, a Rees Jones-redesigned golf course and the Kartrite Hotel and Indoor Waterpark will be added to the resort.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are welcome.
Extra bed available on request for children and adults in the Luxury King Suite only: $55 plus tax per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Rates are based on up to 3 guests for Deluxe King Suite and up to 4 guests in the Luxury King Suite.
Children are welcome.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $14.99 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee of $16.19 including tax includes:
Complimentary Self Parking.
Valet Parking is $6 (plus tax) per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel (does not include in & out privileges).
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
The Resort Fee of $16.19 including tax includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$129 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through January
Getting ThereResorts World Catskills is located approximately two hours from New York City, three hours from Philadelphia and four hours from Boston by car. The Catskills Express Bus offers round-trip service from Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Staten Island and more.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(34 Member Ratings)