$78 – Whistler Village Hotel incl. Parking into Ski Season
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy parking-inclusive stays through mid-December with our deal on a suite-style room that places you in the middle of Village North and saves over 40% on regular rates.
- Sundays-Thursdays from Sept. 23 - Dec. 16:
- $78 per night ... Standard One Queen Studio
- $94 per night ... Deluxe One Queen Studio
- $99 per night ... Deluxe Two Queen Studio or Premium One Queen Studio
- All stays include daily parking for one vehicle ($19 plus tax value)
- Stays on Fridays-Saturdays are on offer from $110-$141 per night; a two-night minimum stay is required
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made up to 24 hours before arrival; one night's room and tax will apply for cancellations made after this time or for no-shows
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of B.C. requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 13, 2021
- A two-night minimum length of stay is required on weekends
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are an extra $24 per night
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This hotel in Whistler Village is steps from the shops, restaurants and bars that line Village Stroll and a 10-minute walk from Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola
- All suites have fireplaces, full kitchens, Whirlpool baths and either mountain or village views
- The hotel has two restaurants, Quattro at Whistler and Alta Bistro; the former has a Venetian-style dining room and "makes you feel like you are enjoying a romantic gondola ride" (Taste Mag)
- Amenities include an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, and complimentary bike rental
This hotel in Whistler Village is steps from the shops, restaurants and bars that line Village Stroll and a 10-minute walk from Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola. All suites have fireplaces, full kitchens, Whirlpool baths and either mountain or village views.
Amenities include an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, and complimentary bike rental. During the ski season guests can rent equipment from the hotel shop. There’s also a winter shuttle service to the mountain base.
The hotel has two restaurants; Quattro at Whistler and Alta Bistro. The former has a Venetian-style dining room and "makes you feel like you are enjoying a romantic gondola ride" (Taste Mag). Alta Bistro focuses on using ingredients from local suppliers and offers an extensive wine list.
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$25 plus tax per pet per stay.
Car park fee: C$24 plus tax per day. The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
Note: The car park fee for underground parking is waived for one vehicle when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Please note: the hotel does not accept debit cards as a form of payment.
The Province of British Columbia will require proof of vaccination for certain services as of September 13, 2021. You will be required to show a valid vaccine card and matching government identification in settings such as our restaurant, fitness facilities, pools, spas, and meeting, event and conference spaces. Full details can be found at: https://events.pinnaclehotels.ca/covid19-update/
Please note: the hotel does not accept debit cards as a form of payment.
Over 40% Off
$78 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(193 Member Ratings)