Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located in LoDo within walking distance of Denver's trendiest bars and restaurants
- Great location for those catching a Rockies game at Coors Field or a concert at the Pepsi Center
- Hipster-friendly, indie hotel inspired by the frontier and gold-rush era
- Knowledgeable staff who can recommend the best restaurants, bars, hiking trails and shops
- Pet-friendly and has a midweek canine ambassador, Tigger, to greet guests
Guests looking for a unique and newly opened (in early 2017) hotel in Denver's Lower Downtown will find a comfortable, upscale option in Hotel Indigo. Artsy and frontier-inspired, this location has something for sports fans, foodies, outdoor enthusiasts and shoppers.
The hardwood floors, concrete ceilings and Rocky Mountain artwork create sleek and industrial guest rooms. The modern and upscale vibe carries through with glass showers and Aveda bathroom products. Despite the central, downtown location, rooms are quiet and relaxing. Free Wi-Fi, in-room Keurig coffee makers and USB ports are found in each room.
Impressive Denver views can be seen from the health and fitness center. For guests on business, there is 1,100 square feet of meeting and events space and a 24-hour business center. This hotel is pet-friendly (additional fees apply); guests are allowed one pet per room.
Guests can head to the main level for a drink or a bite at Hearth & Dram, which offers a selection of 360 whiskeys from around the world. The hotel is less than a mile from Coors Field, Pepsi Center and the historic district, Larimer Square; and 16th Street, a 1.25-mile pedestrian mall lined with local merchants, is a 15-minute walk away. The friendly and well-informed staff can point guests interested in outdoor activities to the best nearby trails. Newly refurbished Union Station offers trendy restaurants, bars and shops and is only a five-minute walk, making travel -- to the airport and elsewhere -- a breeze.