Why We Love It
- The Broadmoor is jaw-dropping -- on 3000 acres of adventure at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, the views are spectacular
- 5-star luxury resort
- 10 restaurants, 26 retail shops, a movie theater, cooking classes, 54 holes of championship golf and more, all on site
- 40 years in a row, the Broadmoor has earned both the AAA 5-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star awards, making it the longest-running consecutive winner
"This storied resort keeps itself on the forefront of luxury, where it’s been since [it] opened in 1918" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Broadmoor is the epitome of classic European luxury and elegance nestled at the base of Cheyenne Mountain on the outskirts of Colorado Springs. Guests are transported to 1918, the year the Broadmoor opened, without sacrificing modern amenities and grandeur. It is the perfect fit for outdoor lovers, business travelers and couples in search of a romantic getaway.
Rooms and suites are decorated in the luxurious style that is carried throughout the resort. Each room comes standard with a king-size bed or two double beds. The marble bathrooms offer dual vanities, plenty of storage and a soaking tub.
The resort service charge includes unlimited access to the fitness center, two daily fitness classes, admission to movies in the Little Theater, an art and history tour, golf clinics, round-robin tennis tournaments and one hour's use of paddleboats. Go for a hike at the Garden of the Gods red rock formation, just a 25-minute drive, or choose from a long list of other adventures, including horseback riding, archery, canoeing, bowling, falconry, zip-lining, tennis, swimming and rock climbing. Afterward, relax and unwind at the 5-star Broadmoor Spa at additional cost.
Guests can choose from 10 on-site restaurants, including the Penrose Room, Denver's only 5-Star and 5-Diamond restaurant. There are also nine cafes and lounges scattered across the property. With options ranging from upscale French cuisine to classic American fare, there is something to please everyone. Complimentary transportation to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Starsmore Visitor and Nature Center and the Broadmoor Seven Falls is provided.
- "You’ll never be bored at Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star The Broadmoor, which is located on 3,000 acres of property in Colorado Springs" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "One of the top five-star resorts in the US, the 744-room Broadmoor sits in a picture-perfect location against the blue-green slopes of Cheyenne Mountain" -- Lonely Planet
- "The setting is like a grand hotel in the Alps" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 52 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 48 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 23.00 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 2.75 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 35.28 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.