$95 – Kansas City 4-Star Art-Centric Hotel, 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Experience the ultimate Americana — BBQ, the Chiefs and jazz — and save up to 55% at this member favorite boutique art hotel recently named one of Top Hotels in the Midwest by Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards.
"Art-focused hotel where photography and oil painting ... are as important as the lobby bar" — Conde Nast Traveler
- $95 per night ... check in daily to a Deluxe Room through February
- All guests receive free access to the on-site art museum; guided tours available Wednesdays and Fridays at 5 p.m.
- Upgrade to the Deluxe Suite, an additional 200 square feet of space, along with your very own living room, for +$74
Travelzoo Tip: This deal is valid during a few home games for the Chiefs and KU men's basketball team as well as Restaurant Week (Jan. 10-19).
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests in a Deluxe King room or up to four in a Deluxe Double Queen room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $25 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Walkable to the Sprint Center, River Market and loads of Kansas City barbecue in the Power & Light District
- There's an 8,000-square-foot dedicated art exhibit showcasing artists from around the world
- The hotel's restaurant, The Savoy at 21c, is a revival of one of Kansas City's most iconic eateries — a former hangout of Harry S. Truman — with the original decor largely still intact
One-part art museum, one-part boutique hotel, the 21c feels Old World and avant-garde all at once. Located in a landmark 1880s-era building between the Power & Light District and River Market, the hotel retains loads of historic elements — think cathedral-style wood paneling in the lobby and vaulted ceilings in guest rooms. There's also an on-site rotating art museum featuring pieces sourced from artists worldwide. (Guests can check out the "OFF-SPRING: New Generations" exhibit through April 2020.)
Guest rooms, decorated in a neutral palette offset by pops of color and original artwork, receive lots of natural light thanks to large windows. They also have modern necessities like flat-screen TVs, Nespresso coffee machines and free Wi-Fi. For extra space, we suggest upgrading to a suite, which comes with a separate living and bedroom area as well as a dining table.
The hotel's restaurant, the Savoy at 21c, specializes in classic American dishes like heritage pork roast and prime rib. Old-school cocktails are on the menu, too; we recommend the Savoy Sour, made with apple brandy, or the Old Fashioned, which features a signature house bourbon blend. History buffs will also want to have a drink in booth No. 4 — it was President Harry S. Truman's favorite.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented at check in.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented at check in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75 plus tax per pet per stay. A pet waiver form must be completed and signed at check-in.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Please contact the front desk team with any questions.
A pet waiver form must be completed and signed at check-in.
A $100 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
Valet service fee: $25 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
up to 55% Off
$95 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(54 Member Ratings)