Member Exclusive – Maldives 5-Star Private Island Escape, 50% Off
The Maldives is "seen as one of the most idyllic places on earth to visit" with "turquoise seas, improbable white sands and an abundance of marine life" (Forbes). Travelzoo members can unplug and enjoy 4-night or longer stays at this 5-star property while saving 50% off regular rates.
- What's included:
- Travel daily through Oct. 28, 2018
- $475 per night ... Park Villa (4-night minimum)
- Free upgrade to a Park Pool Villa (based on availability)
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the Dining Room for two
- $150 resort credit per room, per stay
- Price based on up to two guests maximum sharing a room
- Children up to age 11 stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a green tax fee of $6 per person, per night (payable at the resort upon arrival)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Luxury resort is secluded on a private island, 70 minutes from Malé
- Voted one of 10 "Honeymoon-Worthy" resorts in the Maldives by Fodor's
- The tropical island is also the largest and deepest natural atoll in the world
- The Dining Room sits near the infinity pool with views of the ocean
The Gaafu Alifu Atoll in the Maldives is one of the largest and deepest natural atolls in the world, and is home to the luxurious 5-star Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.
Voted the Top Green Resort in the Maldives 2014-2016 in the World Travel Awards, the resort has just 50 exclusive villas and its facilities include a large freshwater swimming pool, a spa and two themed restaurants.
Park Villas are a spacious, each featuring a chaise lounge, private deck and outdoor rain shower area with terrazzo bathtub, and direct access to the beach. Park Pool Villas are slightly larger in size, each with its own private plunge pool and deck.
- "Your reward for enduring the long transit is this indulgent yet eco-conscious resort’s unaffectedly chic ambiance and abundant natural attributes" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
when using existing bedding
Pets: No pets allowed.
The following fees are not included in the price and will be charged at the resort at time of check-in or check-out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Please kindly send information below to email@example.com for round trip transfers between international airport and resort (domestic flight and speedboat).
■ Full name of ALL guests
■ International flight detail (flight number and arrival time)
■ Contact detail (email address and phone number)
It will be arranged by the hotel and will be charged at $520 per adult $430 per child (ages 2-11 years old), $160 for infants not requiring separate seat. Transfer charges are inclusive of taxes and are subject to change.
When You Can Go
Daily through Oct. 28, 2018
Getting ThereRoundtrip transfers from the international airport are required and include a 45-minute domestic flight from Malé to the Gaafu Alifu Atoll, followed by 25-minute speedboat ride. It's $520 for adults and $430 for children (2-11). Infants under the age of two not needing a seat will be $160 per child.
Transfers are to be booked direct with the resort by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your arrival details.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.