$89 – Colorado Family-Friendly Mountain Resort into Fall
Take a mountain getaway this summer and head to Winter Park -- an adventure town in Colorado -- where Vintage Hotel is offering up to 30% off room rates.
- What's included:
- Most dates through October in a Standard Hotel Room or Studio Room
- $89 per night, Sunday-Thursday
- $104 per night, Friday-Saturday
- Full-day unlimited adventure ticket for purchase at a discounted price of $40 per room guest (reg. $54), which covers summer activities such as the scenic chairlift, alpine slide, climbing wall, putting course, human maze and more
- +$15 for a Lofted Studio Room upgrade
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a 5.825% resort fee per night, which covers maintenance of hotel facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Located steps away from the cabriolet that drops you off in the Village
- All rooms include a minifridge and microwave; studios have kitchenettes
- An hour's drive from the hiking trials of Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes from downtown Denver
Winter Park Resort is Colorado's longest continuously operated ski resort spanning over 3000 acres of award-winning terrain and a slopeside village with lodging, restaurants and shops. Vintage Hotel is one of the resort’s lodging options conveniently located at the entrance, steps away from the cabriolet that drops you off in the Village.
Vintage Hotel features 114 guest rooms from traditional hotel rooms to studios and suites -- most with kitchenettes, fireplaces and spectacular views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. In the winter, it has a ski shop and complimentary storage for ski equipment. After a day on the slopes, dine at the on-site Five Mountain Tavern, grab a drink at the bar or take a dip in the outdoor heated pool or hot tub. In the summer, guests can hike the Rocky Mountains less than an hour's drive away, cruise the 600-feet alpine slide or participate in weekly outdoor yoga at the Village.
Parking and Wi-Fi is free throughout. Downtown Denver is a 90-minute drive away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
Bathroom Toiletries also available in each room.
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. The minimum age to check-in is 18.
The minimum age to check-in is 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in the Lofted Studio only, the charge is $20 per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in the Lofted Studio only, the charge is $20 per night.
Pets are allowed on request: $35.00 USD plus tax, per night. Pet Friendly rooms are limited. Please call the property to advise you will be bringing a pet so the correct room can be reserved.
A maximum of 2 pets are allowed per room.
The charge for the first pet is $35 per night, the charge for the second pet is $15 per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pet Friendly rooms are limited. Please call the property to advise you will be bringing a pet so the correct room can be reserved.
Fees: A Resort Fee of 5.825% (tax inclusive) per night applies and includes maintenance of hotel facilities. The charge will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Travelzoo Deal Instructions:
In order to redeem your coupon to purchase a Full-Day Unlimited Adventure Pass at the discounted rate of $40, please present your Travelzoo confirmation at the resort ticket window and provide the following discount code for Travelzoo Summer 2018: 11925.
$89 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through October
Getting ThereThe hotel is an hour and 40-minute drive from Denver International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.