$199 – 'Ultimate Sonoma Boutique Retreat' at 60% Off
Curl up in front of your own fireplace at this romantic inn with this 60%-off deal that includes a VIP wine tasting and spa credits. Forbes raves Kenwood Inn and Spa is "one of Sonoma's ultimate boutique retreats."
- What's included:
- Stay in a Kenwood King room most dates through March 14
- $199 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $289 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- VIP wine tasting at Wellington Cellars ($40 value)
- Two $50 spa credits for in-room treatments (one credit per treatment)
- All guests receive daily signature buffet breakfast, nightly wine and cheese hour and evening port and Madeira bar
- Note: The spa is currently closed for renovations; all spa treatments are done in-room
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults and children six and over are $50 plus tax per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- A $35 plus tax nightly resort fee is additional and covers daily buffet breakfast, nightly wine and cheese hour, evening port and Madeira bar, parking, Wi-Fi and more
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"One of Sonoma’s ultimate boutique retreats” -- Forbes.com
Why We Love It
- A lovely hotel surrounded by vineyards and orchards in a less touristy part of Sonoma
- The resort fee covers valued extras like the daily gourmet breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi, nightly wine and cheese hour and parking
- Guest room amenities include fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and featherbeds
Kenwood Inn and Spa is a luxurious Italian-inspired retreat situated on two acres in the countryside of Sonoma Valley. The area is home to over 200 wineries and vineyards. Fruit trees and rolling hills set a back drop for a serene escape.
Rise and shine each day with a daily signature breakfast of Peet's coffee, juices, house made granola and pastries, organic yogurt, fresh fruit and hot entrees. Savor local cheeses and wines at the complimentary wine and cheese tasting each evening in the wine bar. Wi-Fi, bottled water and soft drinks are also included in the resort fee. Small bites like hummus, artisanal cheese and charcuterie plates can be paired with a glass of red or white Sonoma Valley wine and enjoyed in your room, or just about anywhere else on the property.
Each of the 29 guest rooms and suites are appointed with fireplaces, featherbeds and private balconies or patios. Kenwood rooms, offered in this deal, include an oversized jetted tub and separate shower. Thoughtful amenities include freshly baked cookies in rooms upon arrival and plush robes and slippers. All rooms feature views of the grounds or the vineyards.
A heated pool with waterfall and hot tub are open year-round. The on-site spa, which has been recognized by Conde Nast Traveler in previous years, is currently under renovation; however, in-room massages are available. Guests can also visit the spa at Gaige House + Ryokan, a sister property just 5 miles away.
- “Despite all of the well-appointed competition, Kenwood Inn and Spa retains a unique status as an old guard destination; it’s a classic that needs no reinventing” -- Forbes.com
- “Long considered to be one of Sonoma’s ultimate boutique retreats” -- Travel + Leisure
- “Italian-style buildings, flower-filled flagstone courtyard, and pastoral views of vineyard-covered hills provide one of the region's most romantic backdrops” -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 5 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. 1 crib available on site.
Extra bed available on request and in the king rooms only; $50 per night, plus tax.
Extra person charge; $50 per night for children ages 6 and over and adults.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
**Please note rooms for the Travelzoo Deal are for 2 guests only**
1 crib available on site.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 per stay will be charged upon arrival. An advance dog reservation is required. The property will provide a wine barrel dog bed, feeding bowls, and gourmet Biscotti dog treats.
Please contact the inn directly to discuss availability, policies and fees. Additional information is available on the inn's website.
A service animal, as acknowledged by the American with Disabilities Act, is welcome to accompany their owner while staying at the inn.
An advance dog reservation is required. The property will provide a wine barrel dog bed, feeding bowls, and gourmet Biscotti dog treats.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$199 / night
Getting ThereThe inn is approximately a 35-minute car ride from the Sonoma County Airport. Oakland International Airport and San Francisco International Airport are both approximately a 90-minute drive from Kenwood Inn.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.