Kenwood Inn and Spa
Why We Love It
- Named “Where to Stay in Sonoma” by Forbes.com (2014)
- The resort fee covers valued extras like cooked-to-order breakfast, poolside beverages, Wi-Fi access and parking
- The restaurant and wine bar are open exclusively for guests
- The award-winning spa specializes in vinotherapy and oxygen treatments
"One of Sonoma’s ultimate boutique retreats” -- Forbes.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Recommended by Forbes.com in 2014 as "Where to Stay in Sonoma”, Kenwood Inn and Spa is a private luxurious retreat in the California Valley of the Moon. Sonoma County is home to over 200 wineries and the vineyards, fruit trees and rolling hills set a back drop for a serene escape.
Rise and shine each day with a daily chef's choice breakfast of fresh squeezed juices, house made granola and pastries, local organic yogurt, fresh fruit and daily cooked-to-order items. The restaurant and wine bar are open exclusively for guests of the inn with a fireplace and outdoor courtyard so guests can find an ideal setting in every season.
Relaxation is the word of the day at Kenwood Inn. The on-site spa which has been recognized by Conde Nast Traveler in previous years, features specialized vinotherapy and oxygen treatments. The spa’s entire menu is inspired by wine country. In season, spend time lounging in the two outdoor heated saline pools or sneak away to the hot tub.
Each of the 29 guest rooms and suites are appointed with fireplaces, featherbeds and luxurious robes. All rooms feature views of the grounds or the vineyards.
Guests are responsible for a $35 nightly resort fee that covers parking, non-alcoholic poolside beverage, use of Parkpoint Health Club, Wi-Fi access, nightly turndown service, daily chef's choice breakfast and Port wine served in the lobby.
- “Despite all of the well-appointed competition, Kenwood Inn and Spa retains a unique status as an old guard destination; it’s a classic that needs no reinventing” -- Forbes.com
- “Long considered to be one of Sonoma’s ultimate boutique retreats” -- Travel + Leisure
- “Italian-style buildings, flower-filled flagstone courtyard, and pastoral views of vineyard-covered hills provide one of the region's most romantic backdrops” -- Frommer’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: No children, must be 18+ to check in. Extra bed available for adults: free of charge on availability.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A resort fee of $35 per night (subject to tax) applies; it includes parking, nonalcoholic poolside beverage, use of Parkpoint Health Club, wireless Internet access, daily newspaper, nightly turndown service, daily chef's choice breakfast and Port wine served in the lobby.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.