$71 – Kootenays: 4-Star Mountain Resort w/Wine, 35% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Calgary Herald says rooms at Copper Point Resort — just over three hours' drive from Calgary — feel "more like a mountain home than a hotel." Save 35% on stays here and enjoy a bottle of Okanagan wine on your private patio overlooking the Kootenay Rockies.
The area is "framed by panoramic views of the Purcell and Rocky Mountains" -- The Globe and Mail
- From May 1-14:
- $71 per night ... Standard Room, with a mini-fridge, microwave and patio
- $99 per night ... One Bedroom Suite, with a full kitchen, a separate living area and a patio
- $128 per night ... Two Bedroom Suite, with two bathrooms, a full kitchen, a separate living area and two patios
- All options include a bottle of B.C. wine (one per stay)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Standard Room, up to four in a One Bedroom Suite and up to six in a Two Bedroom Suite
- Children ages 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are non-refundable and non-cancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 2% (plus 5% tax) per night; the fee covers parking, pools, sports court, fitness facility and complimentary robes
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Every luxe guest room has its own private balcony; one-and-two-bedroom suites have an electric barbecue so you can grill surrounded by views of the nearby golf courses and Kootenay Rockies
- The two nearby courses are "thirty-six holes of spectacular golf" (Calgary Herald)
- Boasts an indoor and outdoor pool, plus three year-round hot tubs
- The hotel restaurant Elements serves seasonal fare amidst views of the surrounding greens and peaks
Drink up the outdoors at Copper Point Resort, encircled by the undulating greens of two golf courses and the craggy peaks of the Kootenay Rockies.
You can wake up to an early tee time at one of the "finest, most exciting courses" in the area (Calgary Herald), take a morning dip in the indoor or outdoor pool, or browse the boutiques in the nearby village of Invermere. Drive just 12 minutes to get to Kootenay National Park to soak in the hot springs or hold a 505-million-year-old fossil in your hand on a guided hike.
In the winter, spend your days "ice skating, snowmobiling, hot springs soaking and even ice fishing -- the perfect balance of exercise, excitement, relaxation and reward" (Calgary Herald).
Return to the resort to enjoy one of the many dishes at Elements Restaurant where you can take in the scenery from the extensive patio. Menu items range from sandwiches to burgers or signature dinners like salmon or lamb shanks.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Currency exchange
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Up to 2 children 2 and under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Our system only allows bookings for up to 5 guests. To complete a booking for 6 guests in the Two Bedroom Suite, select 5 guests and include additional guest in the Special Requests field, on the checkout page.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request, for older children and adults: C$15 plus tax per night.
Our system only allows bookings for up to 5 guests. To complete a booking for 6 guests in the Two Bedroom Suite, select 5 guests and include additional guest in the Special Requests field, on the checkout page.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$25 plus tax per pet per night. Pet Friendly accommodations are available in select Standard Rooms, One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom Suites. Please contact the hotel directly to check availability for the pet friendly room type that best meets your needs for your stay.
Pet Friendly accommodations are available in select Standard Rooms, One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom Suites. Please contact the hotel directly to check availability for the pet friendly room type that best meets your needs for your stay.
A Service Charge of 2% CAD (plus 5% tax, per night) will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$71 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.